I'm going to kill myself in a couple of hours.

Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2010, 7:59 pm

You WILL feel much better robo37. :) I don't even know you but I have faith in you. :) Humans are strong and you no exception to that - you are strong, and pain will go.

*Hug*

I have faith in your abilities to feel happy and well. :) ^^

Take care of yourself robo37, and realize that we all care about you. :) ^^

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 5:14 am

About 30 sleeping pills and they didn't do a single thing. :( And then there was also these train things that went past regually that were smaller and went quicker. And it was freezing.

I don't know what to say.

Plywood
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2010, 6:46 am

You're a f*****g fa***t robo.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 9:39 am

Plywood wrote:
You're a f***ing fa***t robo.

Thank you.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 9:41 am

:)

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 11:20 am

1-800-784-2433. Call it, right now. Or find someone. Anyone. If the alternative is death, it doesn't matter who or how.

So you attempted suicide. Just great, now you have something to talk about. Now that you can't go any lower, you can only improve. You attempted it, you failed it, you survived it, that means you're not meant for death at this time. So many of us feel similar emotions and don't see hope, but we're here right now. I'm not going to claim I know how you feel, I question if I'm even capable of romantic interest. But there are others here, living, who possibly have felt the same.

There's more to life than love. College in itself has its own opportunities, in four years' time, it's not like you won't fall in love again. It's not as if you two were married and she died; Even in the extremest of cases such as those, the liver often finds another, while still having respect for the other. In this scenario, if she found someone else, then you can do the same, without any ill intent towards her. You're not doomed to never love again.

Plywood, "you're a f***ing fa***t", direct attacks don't accomplish anything.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

Hey, you seriously have no idea how awesome some parts of your life is likely to be. If you talk to almost anyone in their 60's. They can tell you about all sorts of crazy s**t they went through and saw happening and experienced. HOW CAN YOU KILL YOURSELF NOW WHEN THERE'S SO MUCH TIME FOR SOMETHING AWESOME TO HAPPEN?!?! You could marry the girl of your dreams, have the job of your dreams, and do everything you could possibly want to do. But if you kill yourself now, you're robbing yourself that chance. That would be like a little kid saying "I'll never learn to be able to tie my shoes. So I'm never going to try". Give it more time. I know what its like to feel that way. Things can always get better. Always. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but I do. I'm going to pray for you. I'd really appreciate it if you'd pray about it too. Even when I didn't believe in God, I use to pray to him anyways, just as a way to get things off my mind. Like an imaginary friend I suppose. But it made me feel better and see things in a different light. I don't know you, but I sincerely want your presence to remain on this planet, in this forum...