Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 3:52 pm

Do you dislike me?

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 3:56 pm

I like your posts and I like your photos, I think its great that you regularly post photos and think more people should post more pics.

Dont let a few critics get you down.

Your much loved at wp.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 3:57 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
I like your posts and I like your photos, I think its great that you regularly post photos and think more people should post more pics.

Your much loved at wp.

But you see, this website is a popularity contest. I don't wish to be popular, I just wish to speak the truth.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

I don't dislike you at all. I have no ill feelings towards you whatsoever. The reason I had to stop being friends with you is because my parents told me that it wasn't good for me to talk to you anymore. I wanted to respect their wishes because I trust that they know what's best for me.

It makes me very sad that you keep making passive-aggressive posts that attack me and the things I care about. I haven't done anything wrong to you, so I feel puzzled by your escalating animosity towards me.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

Ackman wrote:
But you see, this website is a popularity contest.

It's not. And I think you're all right. Be at peace.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

Ackman wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:

Your much loved at wp.

But you see, this website is a popularity contest. I don't wish to be popular, I just wish to speak the truth.

I dont think wp is a popularity contest, I think nearly everyone feels hated and underapprectiated. Ive read so many posts where people feel like their a thread killer or disliked, but in truth they are not it was just chance which gave them that impression.

I think people appreciate people speaking the truth and appreciate radical views, lots of well loved posters were 'truthful' or radical such as Fnord, they got criticism but lots of others still liked them.

My best friend said to me that 'people only make a fuss if your saying something interesting, the fact that they are flaming you proves your making an important point that needs raising.'

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 2:55 am

IdahoRose wrote:
I don't dislike you at all. I have no ill feelings towards you whatsoever. The reason I had to stop being friends with you is because my parents told me that it wasn't good for me to talk to you anymore. I wanted to respect their wishes because I trust that they know what's best for me.

It makes me very sad that you keep making passive-aggressive posts that attack me and the things I care about. I haven't done anything wrong to you, so I feel puzzled by your escalating animosity towards me.

Because you just up and left. You didn't explain why.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 6:34 am

I do not dislike Ackman.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 6:44 am

And neither do I.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

Just so you know, the relationship with WP still stands.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 9:38 pm

I love how everyone on here makes our party sound like a cult. If they knew us personally, they'd come to find that we are not like that at all. Soon, we will make ourselves known to the rest of the world.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

i don't dislike you ackman

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 10:55 am

Ackman wrote:
I love how everyone on here makes our party sound like a cult. If they knew us personally, they'd come to find that we are not like that at all. Soon, we will make ourselves known to the rest of the world.

Making yourself the leader of a country where everything is named after you, lashing out at anybody who doesn't agree with you, posts like these...

Gee, I can't possibly fathom why somebody might find Creedonia to be creepy!

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 10:58 am

Delirium wrote:
Ackman wrote:

Making yourself the leader of a country where everything is named after you, lashing out at anybody who doesn't agree with you, posts like these...

Gee, I can't possibly fathom why somebody might find Creedonia to be creepy!

Nothing in there is named after me. Chill, don't get your knickers in a twist.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 3:34 pm

i don't have any reason to actually dislike you, because i don't know you.

honestly, it annoyed me that one time (actually, it may have been twice), i gave you a compliment on a picture and you did not respond. it made me feel like you were rejecting my good thoughts about you. occasionally other people have done the same thing and ignored my comments, and it does affect how i think of them. it makes me wonder if they are either really shy or that they don't care what i am saying.

OT.. i don't understand why people care so much about your republic. i really don't know enough about that.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 3:40 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
i don't have any reason to actually dislike you, because i don't know you.

honestly, it annoyed me that one time (actually, it may have been twice), i gave you a compliment on a picture and you did not respond. it made me feel like you were rejecting my good thoughts about you. occasionally other people have done the same thing and ignored my comments, and it does affect how i think of them. it makes me wonder if they are either really shy or that they don't care what i am saying.

OT.. i don't understand why people care so much about your republic. i really don't know enough about that.

could be that they just don't know how to respond (i.e not quite shore what response would be appropriate)