We all are doomed anyways

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 4:01 am

We're dead, humanity won't survive so may as well just enjoy what is left before inevitable civil wars and famine occur along with water wars. Idk unless we get extra-terrestrial alien intervention not sure humanity can save itself. Unfortunately, star trek is just a t.v show in our case there is no Starfleet to break protocol by interfering to save us from destroying ourselves.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 4:44 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
We're dead, humanity won't survive so may as well just enjoy what is left before inevitable civil wars and famine occur along with water wars. Idk unless we get extra-terrestrial alien intervention not sure humanity can save itself. Unfortunately, star trek is just a t.v show in our case there is no Starfleet to break protocol by interfering to save us from destroying ourselves.

Your assumption seems to be that humanity should be saved. 8)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 4:46 am

Get ready with your waterpistol to enjoy the water wars...

Humanity has never been able to save itself. Only God can save humanity but humanity do not want to know.

Enjoy life while we have it? Very good plan but do it so it does not give one a kick when one is older, so avoid things that later in life one will regret. There is a joy and an excitement to be had in blessing others. A joy that is a sheer thrill! I don't know why I am telling you this but bringing joy to others bounces back and brings joy to you!

That element of a surprize gift of joy! Buying some random stranger who has not had a meal some fish and chips (Whatever you call it over there?) will bring you joy... And if one stranger does not want it, take it to the next stranger and so on... (Sometimes people are full of food! Hehe).

I don't know what surprize things one can do but think of something to bless someone and do it. Go for it! Have fun.

I have come away with the giggles after blessing someone. Looking at their faces! Looking at the joy they have in knowing that it will be ok... Watching their next worry fade and happiness take over! It has to be worth it!

Always be a giver. My Grandmother had a life of giving and do you know she never lacked anything.

Life is about joy and fun. When it is not it is time to make it joy and fun.

I hope this will bring back a smile to your face. I hope that it inspires you! Have joy! Have fun!

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 4:48 am

Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Humanity needs to be saved. Too right! Waiting for aliens from another planet is going to be an incredibly long wait. Easier to bless each other here instead!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 4:54 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Humanity needs to be saved. Too right! Waiting for aliens from another planet is going to be an incredibly long wait. Easier to bless each other here instead!

Without humans, there will be no human suffering.
Logic prevails. 8)

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 5:44 am

I used to worry about the apocalyptic stuff but since becoming Christian I don't worry at all. Also because I thought the world was imminently to go into the Apocalypse twenty years ago...but life just carried on. So I realise reading the doom and gloom stuff just stressed me out for no reason.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 9:30 am

All we have left is love.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 9:37 am

I used to smoke pot and read about all this stuff and freak out. For so long I forgot to look on the surface of things. With the world turned upside down like this, remembering love (any kind of love) perhaps will guide us to salvation.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 9:44 am

People have been saying “we are doomed” since the start of Humanity.

We are still here. We’re not going anywhere.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 3:04 pm

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 1:36 am

Sarahsmith wrote:
All we have left is love.

All we need is love. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 1:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
People have been saying “we are doomed” since the start of Humanity.

We are still here. We’re not going anywhere.

Minus a few. 8)
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 2:22 am

Humans just seem really obsessed with the apocalypse and I've never understood why. There must be about a million movies, TV shows and video games that take place in an apocalyptic or post apocalyptic world. Humans always seem to think they'll always be the ones to survive or escape such a nightmare. What makes them so special? :?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 3:12 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Humans just seem really obsessed with the apocalypse and I've never understood why. There must be about a million movies, TV shows and video games that take place in an apocalyptic or post apocalyptic world. Humans always seem to think they'll always be the ones to survive or escape such a nightmare. What makes them so special? :?

Luck. 8)

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 3:09 pm

Things look like they are continuing to trend worse though. Prices are skyrocketing and the younger generation is more depressed and suicidal than previous generations were at the same age. And it will keep getting worse until it gets better at some point, assuming there is a time where civilization gets "reset" at all (not talking about the Klaus Schwab one).

There were some pros about the old days (the mid-20th century). There were still problems like racism and life was technologically less advanced than we have today, but at least life was much less expensive.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 3:20 pm

But mebe there Are entities from the DMT realm that will provide enough guidance to psychonauts to save humanity… ? Only one way to find out! 8)