Feel like killing people

Page 2 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

This guy was talking about shooting babies the other day on the haven and then spoke about how he wanted to assault couples just for being together... Has anyone notified his ISP? He seems really unstable, violent and angry.

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

Quote:
I never want to get hurt, that's one thing.

I'm sick and tired of being a 24-year-old virgin, and I'm about to f***ing explode at this point! I'm so sick and tired of seeing everyone else getting laid but me! What the f**k do I have to do? If I get a full-blown relationship, so be it. But why does it have to be so intimidating?

Yeah I get that. The whole not wanting to be hurt comment.

Imo, sex in some ways is overrated. Don't get me wrong--its special if you're with someone you love or care about, but other than that its just the bodies way of trying to reproduce and happens to feel good (with the right partner), condom/bc pill be damned.

There isn't a standard you should go by here. There's a negative stereotype that if you're a virgin you're some loser nerd who sits in their room and plays dungeons and dragons 24/7. This is a standard set by some idiots in society who have several kids by different partners, stds and want your life to be just like theirs.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 5:41 pm

NextFact: Now you're just overreacting.

Greatsharkbite: Nearly all I do when off the clock is chill at home watching anime, reading, and playing video games. Most of my peers go clubbing. I feel like I'm completely separate and other from them, like if I want to get laid, I have to become a club-hopping partier.

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 6:02 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Greatsharkbite: Nearly all I do when off the clock is chill at home watching anime, reading, and playing video games. Most of my peers go clubbing. I feel like I'm completely separate and other from them, like if I want to get laid, I have to become a club-hopping partier.

Yeah I probably misspoke. Whatever you do is your business and doesn't make you a loser was what I was getting at.

There's nothing wrong with anime, reading or playing video games. I felt like I had to club hop when I was younger in order to meet girls--there are definitely other ways especially nowadays.

Quote:
This guy was talking about shooting babies the other day on the haven and then spoke about how he wanted to assault couples just for being together... Has anyone notified his ISP? He seems really unstable, violent and angry.

I don't see the post, did it get deleted?

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 7:18 pm

Greatsharkbite wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Yeah I probably misspoke. Whatever you do is your business and doesn't make you a loser was what I was getting at.

There's nothing wrong with anime, reading or playing video games. I felt like I had to club hop when I was younger in order to meet girls--there are definitely other ways especially nowadays.

I once tried going to a club-like environment, and hated how crowded and loud it was. What the hell is the appeal of clubs? Bars? I don't drink, and so many of my coworkers keep trying to force the issue when it comes up.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 11:15 pm

Stop blaming the Aspergers for your own problems. Aspergers do not want to be used as a a scapegoat. Most of your problems in life is more than likely due to your own bad choices/decisions made in life.

As an Asperger I am sick and tired of people loosely claiming Aspergers for your own failures and mistakes in life. When you say Aspergers is to blame I take it very personally: "Why are you blaming me for your problems?"

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 21 Jun 2011, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

I know how it is, I don't understand the appeal of clubs and bars either. Although I definitely think that you are overreacting a bit. If I read your posts correctly, you seem to want someone to accept you, and give your life meaning.

Well, first of all, you need to accept yourself for who you are. I know, it is very cliche, but it is true. You are just as much of a sentient being as anyone else. By saying that nobody accepts you, you are including yourself. Don't you think you are worth living for, even if no one else does?

Secondly, while the majority of people are club-hopping partiers, not all of us are. It's just a stereotype. Many of us here hate going to clubs too. With a world population of over seven billion, don't you think that at least someone can accept and understand that? We might live on the other side of the world, but we do exist.

And, by the way, don't listen to Dark Lord. What he says is just his opinion as a troll, and not an absolute fact.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

Low self-esteem, low confidence, lack of self worth, insecure and immature outlook on life. You need to be comfortable in your own shoes and accept you for being you. You do not need others to prop you up. You should only choose a relationship because that is what you really want and they accept you for being you. You can force someone to love you and accept you.

Nostromos
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Jun 2011, 11:36 pm

Quote:
I've tried asking coworkers if they know anyone they can set me up with, but all they've done is kick up dirt. I feel like they've f***ing disregarded me and not even bothered to help me. If this keeps up, they might as well pay for it with their blood. One of them (Hereafter M) keeps pointing out certain women there and saying that they should be his girlfriend. If the girls keep gravitating towards M, I may just have to rub his ass out. What the blue f***ing hell does it take? I'm surprised I haven't even snapped yet. Why must it be so mystifying? WHY THE GODDAMN f**k DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AUTISTIC? WHY DID MY PARENTS HAVE TO HAVE ME? WHY DO OTHER GUYS HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO APPROACH THE LADIES BUT NOT ME?

Edvard Munch painted this just for you, love.

First, if you really want to kill people, don't freaking blab about it online. Kind of shoots yourself in the foot. Maybe you're just looking for help. If that's so... You may have some extremely painful things about yourself to bravely face. You're not alone, it's just that the other people facing such things are probably just as unattractive as you.

Don't EVER let anyone invalidate your pain. People that scoff at the cataclysmic torture of sexual frustration deserve to be severely beaten.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 11:55 pm

SammichEater wrote:

And, by the way, don't listen to Dark Lord. What he says is just his opinion as a troll, and not an absolute fact.

Who gave you the power to talk down to me?
Riling me up and starting a fight is going to achieve what exactly?

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 1:33 am

OP: why don't you go to a psych and get pills that kill your sex drive? You will actually have a better shot at an emotionally stable relationship that way since you won't come off helplessly desperate and humping her leg?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

wxcwman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2011, 11:15 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Greatsharkbite wrote:
Well, I think you've gotten some really good advice from the people who've replied.

I agree and always have agreed with it for a long time, nobody deserves a girlfriend. People are individuals and you have to treat them as such.

As far as building confidence to go over there and talk to them--thats a long slippery road that varies for each person. Whats making you not have the nerve to go over there and chat? What makes you want to chat with them in the first place? Just being a girl isn't enough--and it may be actually counter productive. Some of the "cliches" of advice work. Tell yourself that you're worth it, make a list of things that you could actually contribute to a relationship--and know they are occassionally VERY hard to manage and ask if you want that. Ask yourself what you'll be contributing if that person just gets to know you as a friend and if they're even worth having as a friend--or girlfriend.

Nice personality, treat her with respect, loving, attentive, good listener, respect her as an individual, able to make her laugh? This is just the personable stuff also--none of that starts by being territorial of a girl who you're not even with. This isn't critique, just advice.

Don't "rub" the guy out, if he's an idiot--let him be an idiot. If they're dumb enough to like him for that, you should lump them in the idiot category also.

I never want to get hurt, that's one thing.

I'm sick and tired of being a 24-year-old virgin, and I'm about to f***ing explode at this point! I'm so sick and tired of seeing everyone else getting laid but me! What the f**k do I have to do? If I get a full-blown relationship, so be it. But why does it have to be so intimidating?

Dude for one life is going to get you hurt. ITs part of life learn to deal with it and instead of obessing on getting a girlfriend learn to make friends and they will help you develop healthy social relationships. Now if you are a crazy dude who wants to kill others, then theres no help for you. Second getting "laid" isn't the end of the world. Yes, other guys make a huge deal when you are the virgin, but guess what.... when you finally have sex no one cares. Sex is about a loving relationship between two people, or its about instant gratifcation based on immediate physical and "emotional" ATTRACTION.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 1:42 pm

There are lots of ways to find potential mates.

if your facial expressions match these dark thoughts you claim to have them I'm sure you are scaring away any potentials as well as everyone else around you as well. Murder and rape are just a bit extreme don't you think?

If you REALLY have those feelings - follow the advice everyone here has given you. Get help. Immediately.

If you are just expressing extreme frustration - recognise it and find methods of relieving it. While you are this compromised and unbalanced emotionally, it is highly unlikely you will ever achieve your goal. They always tell couples, trying desperately to get pregnant, that as soon as they let go and relax, it will happen. That advice works in lots of other situations as well - especially this one. You can find love much easier when you aren't desperate to find it. There are plenty of ways to release this particular type of frustration - hell, try them all. Just so you can calm your hormones down enough that they can work with you instead of for you.

What are your interests? Where can you find other people with those interests? This is usually the easiest way to meet like minded potentials. If you arent willing to put in the footwork to make a connection and develop a relationship I suggest paying for it. Every single guy in a relationship has put in time and effort to get a gi'rlfriend and keep her. If you are just looking for the casual hook up - sorry, but - most guys can't do this. Girls looking for a shallow one night stand are looking for something specific physically in these cases and most men just don't qualify, Asperger's or not.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm

It's also bad enough that none of my coworkers seem to include me in anything. They f*****g disregard me too much and now they need to pay for it! If they won't give me the attention I rightfully deserve, they will regret it greatly!

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 4:21 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
It's also bad enough that none of my coworkers seem to include me in anything. They f***ing disregard me too much and now they need to pay for it! If they won't give me the attention I rightfully deserve, they will regret it greatly!

Deserve? Friendships are earned my friend and certainly not by going postal on people.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 5:34 pm

If there is one thing I have learnt, it is that you cannot coerce or force others to love, shag, respect, like or give attention to you. It does not work that way and you will be giving off an incredibly negative energy with the way you are thinking, which will repel others for a start. How would you like it if someone decided they wanted to kill you, just because you didn't show them the interest or attention they wished for ? Dwelling in bitterness and anger does not achieve anything and harms yourself mostly. I have been bitter in my time, God knows, and have felt incredibly resentful at my isolation and lack of social contact, but I wouldn't have dreamt of wishing harm on others, who were most likely not even aware of my predicament...people aren't mind readers. They are deliberately going out of their way to spite you, ignore you, disregard you, hurt you. They are simply living their lives as best as they can, the same as the rest of us, and cannot consider everyone in doing so.

The only way you are going to have a better result is by changing these negative, 'people owe me happiness' thoughts, and by finding happiness in yourself. Sex is not the be all and end all, and actually, you might find it rather disappointing when it does happen to you. Jealousy is a really unattractive trait. I am sure many people feel a little sad when they are single, and see a couple holding hands/smooching etc in public, but I am learning myself that is is best to simply remain positive, that it will happen to you when it is meant to and not before.

I am sure you are, at heart, a pretty decent person, so why are you allowing yourself to be consumed by such negativity?
Change your outlook and maybe in time, others might change their response to you.