Feel like killing people

Page 1 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 1:36 am

Greatsharkbite wrote:
Well, I think you've gotten some really good advice from the people who've replied.

I agree and always have agreed with it for a long time, nobody deserves a girlfriend. People are individuals and you have to treat them as such.

As far as building confidence to go over there and talk to them--thats a long slippery road that varies for each person. Whats making you not have the nerve to go over there and chat? What makes you want to chat with them in the first place? Just being a girl isn't enough--and it may be actually counter productive. Some of the "cliches" of advice work. Tell yourself that you're worth it, make a list of things that you could actually contribute to a relationship--and know they are occassionally VERY hard to manage and ask if you want that. Ask yourself what you'll be contributing if that person just gets to know you as a friend and if they're even worth having as a friend--or girlfriend.

Nice personality, treat her with respect, loving, attentive, good listener, respect her as an individual, able to make her laugh? This is just the personable stuff also--none of that starts by being territorial of a girl who you're not even with. This isn't critique, just advice.

Don't "rub" the guy out, if he's an idiot--let him be an idiot. If they're dumb enough to like him for that, you should lump them in the idiot category also.

I never want to get hurt, that's one thing.

I'm sick and tired of being a 24-year-old virgin, and I'm about to f*****g explode at this point! I'm so sick and tired of seeing everyone else getting laid but me! What the f**k do I have to do? If I get a full-blown relationship, so be it. But why does it have to be so intimidating?

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 1:44 am

Try a prostitute they can cure your virgin thing and they are much cheaper than any romantic relationship. Pay for the sex with a prostitute and you never have to see them again.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 2:00 am

Also, I tried chatting up two former coworkers over Facebook a while back (Both at different times), and they ultimately rejected me. I've been wanting revenge on both of them ever since. I can't help but feel they blatantly disregarded me no matter how well-meaning I was! Do I not f*****g matter? Am I not supposed to get a girlfriend to call my own? Do I have to resort to using force if nobody will f*****g listen to me and accept me?

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 2:06 am

An Asperger/Autistic with a really bad/negative attitude to go with it and scaring people away. Some people may see you as being odd, weird, obsessive, desperate, anti-social and potentially dangerous.

Lose the bad/negative attitude before you consider dating anyone. Women are more in touch with their emotions and they can see right through you regardless if they are 18 or 30+.

Anyway you would like to find someone you can connect with who has ADD or Aspergers/Autism who will be able to understand your position in life of being all alone, low self-esteem, low confidence and depressed. Aspergers/Autistics should date a like minded Autistic/Asperger.

Non-Aspergers NT's may look down on you with your Autism/Aspergers. No one wants to be rejected and humiliated by someone they do not have a chance with. Maybe you should find out if someone you are interested in has Aspergers/Autism before you consider asking them out and facing rejection.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 21 Jun 2011, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 2:09 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
An Asperger/Autistic with a really bad/negative attitude to go with it and scaring people away. Some people may see you as being odd, weird, obsessive, desperate, anti-social and potentially dangerous.

Lose the bad/negative attitude before you consider dating anyone. Women are more in touch with their emotions and they can see right through you regardless if they are 18 or 30+.

Then what does it take to do just that?

I'm not exactly what you'd call a social person, and I desire intimacy more than anyone else, goddamn it! Why must the world be so f*****g unequal like this?

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 2:18 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:

Then what does it take to do just that?

I'm not exactly what you'd call a social person, and I desire intimacy more than anyone else, goddamn it! Why must the world be so f***ing unequal like this?

The world at large does not accept people who are different and can not relate to other people. Most Non-Aspergers people are social butterflies and extroverted. Aspergers are usually introverted and keep to themselves and find it hard to talk to others. The Asperger/Autistic minority need to learn to adapt to the world and socially interact with Non-Asperger majority.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 3:07 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Am I not supposed to get a girlfriend to call my own? Do I have to resort to using force if nobody will f***ing listen to me and accept me?

If you use force to get a girlfriend, expect the other inmates to murder you in prison. If you are lucky they'll cut your throat, otherwise it wont be so quick.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2011, 3:25 am

Threat of rape, violence and murder to get your own way. You sound more like a psychopath than a shy, quiet, introverted person with Autism/Aspergers.

I seriously hope you are not serious about your threats of violence and murder.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 21 Jun 2011, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 3:37 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
Threat of rape, violence and murder to get your own way. You sound more like a psychopath than a shy, quiet, introverted person with Autism/Aspergers.

Being a psychopathic killer is another lifestyle choice. We all have choices and free will to make our own choices in life.

AFAIK people with Aspergers have developmental delays and they are mainly asexual and do not possess psychopathic tendencies. I call you out for being a potential psychopath who is more dangerous than a quiet as a mouse Asperger.

Unless you are big strong guy and/or have friends in prison you would not last long at all in prison. I call you out for being an attention seeking fake Aspie/Emo kid.

Stop baiting the poor guy, you're not achieving anything even remotely constructive.

He says he feels like killing people, he hasn't and he probably won't.

And no one chooses autism as part of a lifestyle :roll:

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:45 am

Moog wrote:
Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:

Being a psychopathic killer is another lifestyle choice. We all have choices and free will to make our own choices in life.

AFAIK people with Aspergers have developmental delays and they are mainly asexual and do not possess psychopathic tendencies. I call you out for being a potential psychopath who is more dangerous than a quiet as a mouse Asperger.

Unless you are big strong guy and/or have friends in prison you would not last long at all in prison. I call you out for being an attention seeking fake Aspie/Emo kid.

Stop baiting the poor guy, you're not achieving anything even remotely constructive.

He says he feels like killing people, he hasn't and he probably won't.

And no one chooses autism as part of a lifestyle :roll:

You can have aspergers and be a psychopath. Being a psychopath isn't a choice, but both AS and psychopaths usually know what they are doing and are normally competent to stand trial. In other words, they both have the chance to choose between civil behavior and giving into acting like a sick f^ck. As for Weiss_Yojji, If he has any psychotic symptoms, that could possibly change things. If that is the case and if he did go postal, perhaps he'd get Jared Loughner as his cellmate?

-Sigmund Freud

sacrip
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 8:01 am

Weiss, email me and we'll talk at length. Long story short, your feelings are normal but you have to find a better way, and that's hard to do piecemeal like this. I have been exactly where you are now, except more depressed than angry. I'll tell you more if you write me.

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 1:08 pm

@OP

Losing your virginity should not be something to get so incredibly angry about. There is no difference, in my humble opinion, between fapping and 'sex without love' as they produce the same results. And I don't see how a man who has thoughts of murder could love. And so what if other people are getting laid? Looking cool means absolutely NOTHING. It won't get you a job or help you succeed in life (It doesn't need to look right to work right.).

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 3:32 pm

But the longer I go without any intimacy, the more I feel like I'll end up alone for the rest of my life! Why does everyone get paired up but me? Do I not f*****g matter to anyone?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
But the longer I go without any intimacy, the more I feel like I'll end up alone for the rest of my life! Why does everyone get paired up but me? Do I not f***ing matter to anyone?

Maybe you have to work out how to matter to someone. I know I did/do.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 3:45 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
But the longer I go without any intimacy, the more I feel like I'll end up alone for the rest of my life! Why does everyone get paired up but me? Do I not f***ing matter to anyone?

Get help. You will never attract anyone being as desperate as you are. It's a huge turn-off. You really need to talk to someone about how to maintain a healthy relationship first.

-Sigmund Freud

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

This guy was talking about shooting babies the other day on the haven and then spoke about how he wanted to assault couples just for being together... Has anyone notified his ISP? He seems really unstable, violent and angry.