I'm stupid and worthless :(

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2013, 5:24 pm

morslilleole wrote:
My main advice to you is to try to change your way of thinking, you are smarter than what you give yourself credit for.

What make you think that?

morslilleole wrote:
Also I would advice you to take a more puzzle based test, think you'll score higher on it ; )

Would depend of the puzzle... What make you think I would score better...

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2013, 5:24 pm

Double post sorry :oops:

morslilleole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2013, 12:35 am

Tollorin wrote:
morslilleole wrote:
My main advice to you is to try to change your way of thinking, you are smarter than what you give yourself credit for.

What make you think that?

Just thought it might be the case because I used to do it myself, I used to see myself as inferior to others. Now I know I am probably smarter than a lot of people. Though I would most likely not give the best answers to "in what are wind and water alike."

Tollorin wrote:
morslilleole wrote:
Also I would advice you to take a more puzzle based test, think you'll score higher on it ; )

Would depend of the puzzle... What make you think I would score better...
[/quote]
Because I know I would probably score bad at a test like that, I rarely reply what they expect me to. But I do well in quiz related to logics/puzzle.

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2014, 7:54 pm

Quote:
1- In what eating and sleeping are alike? -- If you say daily activities or things like that, one point --If you say something essential for human body to work, two points.
2- In what a reward and a punition are alike? --If you say this is education, or work appreciation, or act consequence, one point. -- If you say method of motivation, reinforcement, two points.
3- In what wind and water are alike?--If you say this is natural elements, fluids, devastating elements, one point -- If you say, force, energy, electric energy, natural forces, two points.

Maybe I'm dumb, but why is it like that?

Why, for example, "fluids" is worse answer than "natural forces"? I mean it's obvious we can use them to get an energy, but why anyone would say:

- In what wind and water are alike?
- Electric energy.

That's just not precise. I know, it can make deeper sense, but come on. Let's call it "water currents" or something that indicates an existence of force in both variants.

Also, what's the difference between "work appreciation" and "method of motivation"?

Again, maybe I'm dumb (at least in verbal part), but now I think that this is just BS.