Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 4:25 pm

Having feelings about certain things but being too afraid to share them because you know it's a sensitive topic so if you post about it online, it could turn into a drama and possibly break the rules. But yet you really want to talk to someone about it without being judged about how you feel without them getting all offended or upset because you don't share their views and feel the same way about it as they do. Instead there is name calling people do because you don't feel the same as they do about it nor share their views. It's like black and white thinking they do so they resort to name calling insulting you. Especially if you have questions you want to ask but yet because it's a sensitive topic, it could get heated and people can attack you for it and let their emotions get in the way and respond all emotionally.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Last edited by League_Girl on 16 Jan 2013, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyksos55
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Having feelings about certain things but being too afraid to share them because you know it's a sensitive topic so if you post about it online, it could turn into a drama and possibly break the rules. But yet you really want to talk to someone about it without being judged about how you feel without them getting all offended or upset because you don't share their views and feel the same way about it as they do. Instead there is name calling people do because you don't feel the same as they do about it nor share their views. It's like black and white thinking they do so they resort to name calling insulting you. Especially if you have questions you want to ask but yet because it's a sensitive topic, it could get heated and people can attack yuu for it and let their emotions get in the way and respond all emotionally.

I agree.

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm

yes I have had it happen and been accused of lying when I was not and being judged because of details left out and it being spun to make people look bad and then in a later post adding important details.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 6:40 pm

I talked about this particular topic with my husband and online friend since I knew they wouldn't judge me and get upset by it. I felt better about it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 8:01 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Having feelings about certain things but being too afraid to share them because you know it's a sensitive topic so if you post about it online, it could turn into a drama and possibly break the rules. But yet you really want to talk to someone about it without being judged about how you feel without them getting all offended or upset because you don't share their views and feel the same way about it as they do. Instead there is name calling people do because you don't feel the same as they do about it nor share their views. It's like black and white thinking they do so they resort to name calling insulting you. Especially if you have questions you want to ask but yet because it's a sensitive topic, it could get heated and people can attack you for it and let their emotions get in the way and respond all emotionally.

You can pm me and talk to me about it. I can't promise I will have answers?