What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 212 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I had a dreamlet, where I was standing above a large model train set, with elaborate buildings and bridges/trestles, tunnels, water tower and such. there was a host/announcer describing the train set to an unseen audience, saying how fine and elaborate it was, only thing was that somehow the two sets of trains on the tracks were headed in opposite directions and eventually crashed into one another, a white engine car hitting a black caboose car and knocking it backwards into a tunnel. then the action replayed itself in slow motion. :scratch:

If the locomotive (front of a train) were pushing a caboose (the back end of a train) into a tunnel wouldnt both trains be moving forward, and not "backward"?

due to the lack of frontal lobe input, dreams are strictly symbolic and are not gonna make any kind of conventional waking sense. this said, all I remember is a white train that had the "choochoo" part of it, shoved a black caboose car back into the tunnel it just came out of. the start of the track circuit and the part where it loops back were close-together in this dream. don't know why the caboose was going in the opposite direction of what it should have. there is some kind of symbology going on there. :scratch:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 6:00 pm

Maybe it means that you are somehow "chasing your own tail".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm

mebbe. :chin:

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 7:37 pm

I had weird violent dreams last night. I was in some big sprawling like castle, except it was dungeon-like all over, just a bad place. These people would take little kids into rooms and rape them, the kids would scream so loudly and pitifully. THen the people would bang the kids heads on the walls, just ram them as hard as they could like they were trying to open a door. Then the kids would stop crying and look like they had been brain damaged, just lying there.

THis is the weirdest dream I've had in a while, don't know what it was about. But I was watching Dexter for a while and had to stop because it was just too dark for me. Maybe that had something to do with it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 7:39 pm

^^^
to avoid those dreams I'd make it a point to watch something edifying before bed, on a regular basis. just a thought.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 8:24 pm

justkillingtime wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
i do miss her, honestly. :(

why?

Maybe, it would be beneficial for you to examine or analyze your feelings toward her and her feelings/treatment of you. If you miss her, you could try to re-establish contact.

Possibly, the dream may represent a fear of getting too close to people.

It is a fascinating dream.

we were not that close, just buddies for 7 months or so. we texted a few times.
but yes, she was really kind to me, accomplished and involved to boot...any way of getting back in touch is beyond me since mutual friends, i know even less.

thanks for your theory though :) the last time i got very close to someone it was quite ugly indeed.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 10:07 pm

I had a little dreamlet about me being old and senile, I was sitting at a table in a nursing home eating a bowl of coconut pulp and being in a stupor. then I dreamt I was in a huge combination shopping mall and hospital, and I was dressed as a biker in black leather and bandanna and a long pony tail [longer than my own ponytail in real life] down my back, and I was full of bladder and I could smell [one of my rare smell dreams] that I needed a bath. I had for some reason rented a room in this big hospital, an office, and I had turned in the keys to it and was trying to wend my way out of the huge facility, when I noticed I had left my shoes in this office for some reason, so I wended my way back through all those [strangely deserted except for voices] hallways and found the office upstairs, I walked in and met my old junior high school band teacher, and he talked to me about his story in college and how he became a quaker, and how I should become one also. btw, never did get to go to the bathroom in the dream like I intended, got interrupted by the band teacher. strange. :scratch:

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 11:29 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I had a little dreamlet about me being old and senile, I was sitting at a table in a nursing home eating a bowl of coconut pulp and being in a stupor. then I dreamt I was in a huge combination shopping mall and hospital, and I was dressed as a biker in black leather and bandanna and a long pony tail [longer than my own ponytail in real life] down my back, and I was full of bladder and I could smell [one of my rare smell dreams] that I needed a bath. I had for some reason rented a room in this big hospital, an office, and I had turned in the keys to it and was trying to wend my way out of the huge facility, when I noticed I had left my shoes in this office for some reason, so I wended my way back through all those [strangely deserted except for voices] hallways and found the office upstairs, I walked in and met my old junior high school band teacher, and he talked to me about his story in college and how he became a quaker, and how I should become one also. btw, never did get to go to the bathroom in the dream like I intended, got interrupted by the band teacher. strange. :scratch:

Was he a quaker in real life?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 11:30 pm

I think he was.

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 11:33 pm

hmmm very intersting. Well if you start carving rockers let me know, I buy one from you. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 11:34 pm

i'll keep you in mind. :)

LeLetch
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jan 2015, 4:34 am

I dreamed that i was magical thief.

By pretending to climb a staircase, i would rise up in the air. If i stopped moving my legs in this fashion (while in midair), i would descend.

It was suspenseful, because, for some reason, if i didn't try RREAAALLLLYY hard, i would reach the ground, which was teeming with law enforcement.

Interestingly, i could only move at about 10kph in any given direction. This was problematic, because police-cars are much faster. I remember jumping around from suburban house rooftop to rooftop. Bike-pedaling the air was tiring, so i needed breaks.

It was an interestingly non-mary-sueish super-power.

That's basically it. I don't remember what i stole.

I am air-bike man! Lol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 4:54 am

LeLetch wrote:
I dreamed that i was magical thief. By pretending to climb a staircase, i would rise up in the air. If i stopped moving my legs in this fashion (while in midair), i would descend. It was suspenseful, because, for some reason, if i didn't try RREAAALLLLYY hard, i would reach the ground, which was teeming with law enforcement. Interestingly, i could only move at about 10kph in any given direction. This was problematic, because police-cars are much faster. I remember jumping around from suburban house rooftop to rooftop. Bike-pedaling the air was tiring, so i needed breaks. It was an interestingly non-mary-sueish super-power. That's basically it. I don't remember what i stole. I am air-bike man! Lol.

sounds like you are trying to rise higher in maslow's hierarchy of needs self-actualization pyramid but life keeps getting in the way. dreaming that you are running from the police means that you are declining to face the consequences of your actions. it also indicates that you are rejecting certain rules. to dream that you are on top of a roof symbolizes boundless success. If you dream that the rooftops are falling away from you as you cross from rooftop to rooftop, then it implies that there is no turning back once you move forward with your goals. You need to stay the course and continue to move forward.

LeLetch
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jan 2015, 7:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
LeLetch wrote:
I dreamed that i was magical thief. By pretending to climb a staircase, i would rise up in the air. If i stopped moving my legs in this fashion (while in midair), i would descend. It was suspenseful, because, for some reason, if i didn't try RREAAALLLLYY hard, i would reach the ground, which was teeming with law enforcement. Interestingly, i could only move at about 10kph in any given direction. This was problematic, because police-cars are much faster. I remember jumping around from suburban house rooftop to rooftop. Bike-pedaling the air was tiring, so i needed breaks. It was an interestingly non-mary-sueish super-power. That's basically it. I don't remember what i stole. I am air-bike man! Lol.

sounds like you are trying to rise higher in maslow's hierarchy of needs self-actualization pyramid but life keeps getting in the way. dreaming that you are running from the police means that you are declining to face the consequences of your actions. it also indicates that you are rejecting certain rules. to dream that you are on top of a roof symbolizes boundless success. If you dream that the rooftops are falling away from you as you cross from rooftop to rooftop, then it implies that there is no turning back once you move forward with your goals. You need to stay the course and continue to move forward.

Awww, it been so long auntie blab-blab. How are you?

Your advice is wonderfully upbeat and vague. I used to have a tarot deck :P

Did you know that you're going to meet a medium height blonde haired blue eyed man?
Did you know that that line actually worked once?
Did you know your freudian dream interpretation is giving me the heebee jeebies?
What bad time for me to run out of beer O.o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm

i dreamt my brother and his wife were sitting in their car outside, and they were the targets of an assassin, and i was a witness who was also armed, and for some reason i could not shoot the assassin so i tried to shoot the bullets out of their trajectories towards my brother and his wife but only managed to double shoot them instead. there were bullet holes but no visible blood, nevertheless they were injured and mad at me, and chased after me, and for some reason the assassin helped me escape through a window of my old house and down a warren of bushy paths and eventually made my way to a major city [tacoma, WA] where i ducked into an out of a parking lot cut into a depression below the main road, opposite a large building. at this point, for some reason i was carrying a cardboard record jacket mailer with me. i ended up in somebody's house who agreed to shield me only their asian adopted son kept looking at me, pointing outside and saying "he's right over there, he's gonna get you!" and at that point i found myself back in my own real-life neighborhood, out on the street and i see my brother in a school bus headed my way, i run but the bus catches up to me and he gets out and is about 5 decades younger but still visibly scarred from the gunplay, and is surprisingly forgiving of me. i look at myself at that point and see that i also have gunshot scarring on me as well. strange. :pale:

greenturtle74
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm

I was at a potluck that was also competitive. Everyone made a dish, but you were assigned to a group and your group could only taste certain things. My friend made a pizza with squirrel. I wasn't allowed to try it, but I really wanted to, because it looked like it was going to win. So I asked her, could I please try a slice? She smiled and took the pizza back out of the fridge and cut me a slice. The squirrel looked like bits of sausage or meatballs, but there wasn't much of it. I took a bite and it tasted kind of like death. Then I woke up.