This is a boring rant about my day.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

sqoouf
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2009, 11:39 am

Warning - You may die of boredom when you read this...

Sorry, I just have to get this out of my system.
So, I get woken up at half seven in the morning by my sister. She thinks that it's funny to scream "Get up" in my ear. Ouch!
Once I'd finally dragged myself out of bed, I discovered that my mobile phone was sitting there, and it has appeared to have crashed.
I Get in the car with my mum, and we drive up to the church that she volunteers at, because it's her duty at the coffee shop. Coffee shop is closed because of a fueneral. We then get back into the car, but the poor thing won't start. It's a nice car in my opinion, because we've never had anything as posh. Its a BMW 328Ise, but we got it for £2000, so it had a lot of work to be done. The guy didn't tell us, but it dosent matter. We're getting a new starter motor in a week. :D
We drive into aldershot, Park up, and walk over to the military supplies store to get another outfit for me. They're out of trousers in my size, but at least they have a top. Now,my mum persuades me to walk down to a fabrics shop, because she wants to get a "frenchish" tablecloth for her french cafe at her school. I'm bored by now, so we venture off to the pet shop. We wait ages to be served by this little girl, who only looked about four years old.
I was now hungry so we went to the cafe next door.
This was an old cafe, but IMO aldershot is very run-down anyway. I have some chips and a chicken burger, and just as i was about to finish, there were a large amount of police and men from the uk border agency who flooded in. (C**p! Crowds of big scary men who have power! I could feel that i had to leave!) I did finish the burger, but i scoffed it down quickly.
Anyway, I don't know how my mum persuaded me to go too QS and M&S to look for clothes, but she did. She's absolutely awful at finding clothes in my size though. In the end, we returned to the car unsuccessful. I noticed that from the car park, you could see the cafe, and at least twenty of these big blokes walking out of the cafe, looking like the cafe's workers were legal.
Mum then insists on going to the garden centre, and walks straight over to the terecotta pots. (Ouch, i hate the feel of anything with a matt finish, and i hate the sound, and the general presence!) Mum thought that it would be a nice idea to ask me to carry this pot.I put one finger on it and (from mums view) "Made a face like i had ate cat poo". I asked her, "Wouldn't you?"
I had finally persuaded her to get a plastic pot, and we then attempted to get the car started again. When we finally did, i switched the pc on, and logged onto WP. I then completed some of my school work, because I'm not in school. I then take a break. I've noticed a horrid noise today, and I've finally worked out what this high-pitched squealing was - it was one of our cordless phones with a flat battery!
The one thing that i hate about my pc is windows update, oh yeah, and windows! I was in the middle of my work and suddenly the blasted thing reboots itself. Once I'd logged back in, i replied to a few threads, and then was about to start this one. For some reason, every time i was on the start new topic bit, it would go back after five secconds. I'm guessing that it's a bug - if I hadn't completely lost if with my pc, I would of gound out why!
Yes, you did year me say that i lost it with my pc. It's a very rare occasion, but this was well deserved. I had now unplugged my seccond keboard, joystick and memory stick (just for luck!). It was still doing it, Unintentionally, i found myself scream the F word, and, damn - my bedroom window is wide open.... for the whole neibourhood to hear! :oops:
I then throw the keyboard at my monitor, and realize, oh... it's a bug in WP or the way my pc handled a WP script. By then I had ripped the spacebar off of my keyboard. Anyway it's fixed now, so my luck isn't totally against me today!
My phone has finally un-froze, and is now telling me that "There is no battery inserted", oh yeah? then howcome your telling me that stupid phone :lol:

Have you had an interesting day?

Kajjie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2009, 5:35 pm

Ha, I had an interesting day trying to give blood (I made a thread about it).
I am getting very annoyed with Windows Vista and it's updating and rebooting and asking if you really want to run programs. Do you have Vista?
I hate phones. Ours make awful noises. I threw one at the wall once, and it still worked. :|
What makes a tablecloth 'frenchish'? :?