Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 10:27 am

Last night i went out clubbing with my mates untill 2:30 in the morning. I drank loads of alcohol so i needed too go too the toilet frequently.

According too one of my friends people in this particular nightclub are quite 'touchy feely'. i went into the toilet and in the urinals this guy started talking too me about random things and i foolishly said too me him "i have a shy bladder" he then started heckling too his mates who were hanging around in the restroom "hey this guys got a shy bladder". One of his friends then came up too me and said "whats your name" and i then said "james" he then started massarging me and said "come on james urinate what are you scared about?" i then replied too him "i will pay you" (implying i will pay him too go away) and he then said "what do i look like a hooker too your or something?" (in a non threatening way). a few seconds later he marched in the cubicle saying "come on james you have too let it out". i stayed in the cubicle for a few secs and then made a quick getaway from the toilets walking straight past them.

what do you think of this sitatuion?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 10:48 am

just drunk people.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 4:39 pm

That is pretty awkward, but of course it's in a bar/nightclub so what can you do. * one of the reasons I don't drink, or go to nightclubs * :? You saying you have a shy bladder probably didn't help either. Alot of people find that unusual fro someone to say. Then again you were in a nightclub, and people are different when thay have alcohol in their system.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Jul 2012, 8:44 pm

Jamesy wrote:
what do you think of this sitatuion?

I think you should avoid going to clubs homosexuals like

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition