Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 1:49 am

Oh my - you little Spazzmanian Devil you :P

No - I'm not going there, you know better.
Anywho, regardless of what happens or not between two adults is where it should stay.
You are not a mean person for saying NO. At the same time, you are not a bad person for having sexual fears, doubts, curiosities, adventure and so-on. You would hardly be human if you didn't.
What concerns me about the situation here, is that after all the planning and time spent prior to the actual visit, this comes up now.
Seeing the writing on the wall / reading between the lines are abilities obtained through experience alone. Perhaps this can be a good learning experience for you regardless of what happens. I really doubt anyone will like you more or less one way or the other. But people are concerned with your future safety and well-being, regardless of the fun we try to poke at you. Thing is, if we knew you didn't enjoy it, we wouldn't bother. :P
Just a side-note, the Haven might be a more proper setting for such truly sensitive concerns.
:roll:

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 1:52 am

I gave off the lesbian vibe to everyone in high school simply because I seemed uncomfortable around everyone, and innapropriate staring as well here and there. People got scared of sitting next to me :P

Maybe she suspects you're gay. "Would you like me if I were a lesbian?" seems like an odd question for her to ask.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 4:57 am

Hehe, thanks Sean, and I understand you're a perv... :roll: :P

Why does the suddenness concern you?
Grah. Well, last night wasn't that bad at all, actually. She skyped her boyfriend, so that was good. XD
I know I shouldn't assume she likes me, that's just egotistical. XD

Ugh, I reeeaallly don't want to bring it up....

forestg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Aug 2010, 8:00 am

I also gave off gay vibes, probably still do, think its the whole eye contact thing and strange little ways, and I am flattered If a guy comes onto me, that someone could find me atractive, but that aint my cup of tea, but if they become ratty to me in response of my rejection, then WTF ffs! just go away!

But like a typical male, I like watching girls kiss each other, strait bi or gay, dont matter, just so nice, to me anyway, I'm trying not to come over pervy/letchy as thats wrong and horrible, just couldnt put it simpler, I watch it on you tube, but its when girls say how wrong and horrible it is on youtube, well yeah great, so why did you search for it and watch it in the first place!? something there trying to hide by outwardly fighting it like theres something to prove!? I dont need to look for guys kissing on youtube to comment how horrible it is.

If you could tell her how it makes you feel, if shes ok she'll understand and respect you, if she not ok then shes not realy a freind and you can move on? god i wish life was that simple sometimes.

Good luck with that one

MotownDangerPants
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 8:08 am

Friskeygirl wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
As a bisexual woman that's undoubtedly made more than her fare share of women uncomfortable... be direct with her. If you're wrong about her sexuality, no big deal. If you're right then she deserves to know you are not interested.

Also, don't assume that just because she's into women that she'll be into you.

Yes I agree, as another bisexual,

nothing scarier the lesbian vibes :wink:

3rd. I give off lesbian vibes too but it doesn't mean I'm necessarily interested in the woman. The vibes are just there.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 8:46 am

Does she have a buzz cut?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 10:48 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
Hehe, thanks Sean, and I understand you're a perv... :roll: :P

Why does the suddenness concern you?
Grah. Well, last night wasn't that bad at all, actually. She skyped her boyfriend, so that was good. XD
I know I shouldn't assume she likes me, that's just egotistical. XD

Ugh, I reeeaallly don't want to bring it up....

You could always bring it up in an offhanded fashion as part of another conversation. Like... "What female actress would you do?"

I've been told this is how guys fish to find out who's got gay tendencies. *shrug*

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 10:58 am

Since you're 18 now i can give you this advice:

Get some alcohol, invite her to bed and see what happens. Dont forget to blogg about it the next day with illustrative pictures :D

(.....please?)

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 2:02 pm

Well, she's left now. I had another person come sleep over the last night. :P
My one friend, who I love very much, gave me a good suggestion. XD Maybe I just got freaked out because she's a female with an ultra perverted sense of humour, and I'm usually the pervert...And a girl who is very "comfortable sexually" might make me uncomfortable. Having to do with the perverse energy or something. XD
Now, I remembered this other girl sometimes gave me lesbian vibes, but it scared me less because she was hot, and didn't compliment me so much. She was the only other perverted girl I actually knew. XD

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 2:23 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
...this other girl sometimes gave me lesbian vibes, but it scared me less because she was hot...

"She was hot"?

Now girl, you have some explaining to do.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

No! It just made it a bit easier.
And stop fishing for lesbian action! Not until I get to watch you and a guy of my choice make out and get each other off! :twisted:

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 3:01 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
And stop fishing for lesbian action! Not until I get to watch you and a guy of my choice make out and get each other off! :twisted:
so if Ichinin does something with a dude, we can see lesbian action :o ?

@ Ichinin: Take one for the team buddy!

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 4:11 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
Now, I remembered this other girl sometimes gave me lesbian vibes, but it scared me less because she was hot

Awesome.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 4:15 pm

You guys are being ridiculous. D:

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

Erisad wrote:

You guys are being ridiculous. D:

Very much so.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 1:55 pm

Seanmw wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
so if Ichinin does something with a dude, we can see lesbian action :o ?

@ Ichinin: Take one for the team buddy!

No way dude, i rather just dig into my stash of lesbian pr0n.