Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 618 of 1992 [ 31871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621 ... 1992  Next

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 6:56 pm

Tornado warning in my area, I am very scared of what will happen, and am very scared for the safety of my boyfriend and his family, who lives a half hour away from me. :(

Oren
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 7:15 pm

Angina pain in my jaw.

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 10:07 pm

Got all of my wisdom teeth out today. It went better than I expected though :)

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 10:37 pm

My cat has to have stitches Tomorrow morning and the vet snapped at me because I didn't understand what he said :cry:

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 10:54 am

For four weeks now, I've awoke after a few hours of sleep. This morning was the worse. Woke up with less than 3 hours of sleep. Couldn't fall back asleep. As it approached time for work, I felt more and more sick and more and more out of it. Took a few hours off work in the morning, managed to fall asleep for just over two hours. At work now, still feel out of it. Don't know what's causing this.

My Blog
Deviantart Page

b9
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 12:45 pm

there is nothing 'practical' on the site tonight to post about except for the fact that there is nothing 'practical' on the site tonight to post about (which is quite an involved and detailed topic really (in fact it is such an involved and detailed topic, that there is far too much to write in the space of just one post about it, so it confirms my initial statement that "there is nothing 'practical' on the site to post about tonight")).

reetaemra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 May 2014, 1:12 pm

too much studying :(

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 3:50 pm

A cold front came through, and it is much cooler now.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

13 May 2014, 10:27 pm

I lost my debit card. Fortunately, I was quick enough to detect the loss so I got a new immediately.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 3:28 am

Feeling a bit disrespected at work. When the receptionist at the other office was upstairs out of earshot my workmates made jokes about her. Left me wondering if anyone in the office even respects each other. I wonder what they laugh and joke about when I'm the one not in the room. They're all just as bad as each other. If they wanna know who makes the office toxic maybe they should look in the mirror.

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 3:39 pm

The cold spring.. Or I think it's been a cold spring I am checking to make sure.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 4:44 pm

Nothing.

a_dork
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 May 2014, 6:41 pm

I most likely failed a quiz in one of my classes and have no idea how to get my grade up now.

― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2014, 11:35 am

nothing.

reetaemra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 May 2014, 12:37 pm

i got 166 for my english test instead of at least 170. it's because my teacher didn't like me for being too smart and refusing to learn things i already know from school.
that awkward moment, when you were the best in your school and no one at the uni knows english as good as you do, but teachers still hate you for being too self confident.

mezzanotte
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2014, 1:21 pm

I dreamt that I got in an altercation with Gerard Adriaan Heineken in a swimming pool.