Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 368 of 1992 [ 31867 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371 ... 1992  Next

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:20 pm

At least you did fall in love. I and others have yet to feel such a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 2:34 am

DanRaccoon wrote:
At least you did fall in love. I and others have yet to feel such a thing.

A good friend of mine once told me that he has never fallen in love before. I actually envy people like you two, because if I had never known what it was like to fall in love, then I would also never know what it feels like to have my heart broken. They say it is better to love and lose than never love at all, but I seriously question the validity of that statement. I'll probably spend the rest of my life pining after my unattainable would-be life partner, but one who has never known love can spend their time and emotional energy more wisely, on healthier thoughts.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 3:16 am

I ate some fruit salad that had pineapple in it, and I'm allergic to pineapple.

Not allergic as in, "OMG my throat is closing... /gag/ /choke/ /dead/," but rather "my tongue feels like it had been dipped in acid and paint stripper and whenever something touches it I want to cry or bang my head on the floor (or, usually, both)."

Aw well, at least I'll lose a little weight.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 4:46 am

my essay is due tomorrow. i have written aprox 1000 words. it is a 2500 word essay. due 4pm. i suck.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 8:54 am

I think I missed seeing someone on another site by about 10 minutes, they haven't shown uo again since. :(

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 9:11 am

Headache.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 9:27 am

My kitten has diarrhea, he won't eat pretty much anything besides baby food, I like to stay home a lot but now I'm trapped in the house because if I go out the kitten will cry for me (I haven't left the house in over two weeks except to bring the kitten to the vet once), and I'm expecting to get some money but I have no idea when or how much. I'm not patient with waiting and uncertainty about the future bothers me.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 9:29 am

Running towards the nearest toilet in London between stations, I was this close to pissing myself *holds thumb and forefinger as close together as possible without them touching.*

b9
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 10:18 am

nothing annoyed me today , and that annoys me.
i like to go to sleep in a gentle condemnation of what i do not approve of, but lately i approve of almost everything, so it is hard to get to sleep. there must be something wrong happening.
i wish i did not feel that i will eventually have to pay in some way for the fact that my life is so easy.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 10:59 am

One of the children at the daycare that I run keeps biting another child and I'm going to have to discharge him because he does it every time he's here and it keeps getting worse. The other child's dad is furious that his son keeps getting bitten. They;re toddlers. I feel bad but I don't like biting either and this can't go on.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 7:57 pm

My dad and I are always on tensely neutral terms, and we can go from being friendly to being hostile towards each other in the blink of an eye.

During the day, I always keep one glass with me to refill with lemonade at my leisure. I was sitting at the table with my empty glass (fully intending to refill it) when out of nowhere, my dad gets up and grabs it. I tell him not to take it to the sink, but when he turns around, I see that he has grabbed the glass with his thumb and forefinger, with his forefinger reaching deep into the glass. I tell him never mind, because it has his germs in it now. When I look at my dad's face, I discover that he is giving me the dirtiest look imaginable. :?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 8:09 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
My dad and I are always on tensely neutral terms, and we can go from being friendly to being hostile towards each other in the blink of an eye.

During the day, I always keep one glass with me to refill with lemonade at my leisure. I was sitting at the table with my empty glass (fully intending to refill it) when out of nowhere, my dad gets up and grabs it. I tell him not to take it to the sink, but when he turns around, I see that he has grabbed the glass with his thumb and forefinger, with his forefinger reaching deep into the glass. I tell him never mind, because it has his germs in it now. When I look at my dad's face, I discover that he is giving me the dirtiest look imaginable. :?

Sweet Pea hugsImage

My dad and I are also on neutral terms.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 8:11 pm

lostgirl1986 wrote:
One of the children at the daycare that I run keeps biting another child and I'm going to have to discharge him because he does it every time he's here and it keeps getting worse. The other child's dad is furious that his son keeps getting bitten. They;re toddlers. I feel bad but I don't like biting either and this can't go on.

Sweet Pea hugsImage

ButterflyLady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jun 2012, 11:53 pm

the daughter of my former pastor drowned today in the Atlantic ocean after a rip tide pulled her under :(

You are very likely an Aspie

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2012, 11:55 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
lostgirl1986 wrote:

Sweet Pea hugsImage

Aww thanks! :) You just made my day a bit better.

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2012, 12:13 am

I didn't do very well this quarter in college. I'm a little bit bummed. I always start out doing great with these things, but it doesn't take long for me to get cold feet and try to hide from it. The only problem is, I can't hide the next time around. I'll be paying for this coming quarter on my own, and paying my family back for the money they spent on me.
I need to learn better ways of dealing with stress, other than getting snippy with everyone around me, or hiding away in my room. It's time to grow up. It was time to grow up years ago. But really. Now it's time to grow up. And I'm scared. I'd rather have just one more year to pretend like I'm not behind in my responsibilities. But that one year always turns into two more. I'm all out of excuses for leading the life that I do and if I don't change, I'm going to lose my friends, my family and my hope for a better life.

It's such an odd state of mind. I'm unhappy and afraid, but exhilarated at the prospects of change. If I manage to turn my life around, it will be this stage of my existence that I'll look back at for strength in future areas of growth. There are two roads. One heads for a cliff, and the other leads me into a forest with wolves at my back.