Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

do you COMPLETELY agree with the age of concent laws of the US and the way that they are structured ?
Yes , the government is wise ,perfect ,and all knowing, Hail to the USA! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
No ,the goverment is unbalanced ,self rightous and corrupt . 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
The government usually knows whats best . 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not nessessarily , the laws arent entirely fool proof . 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Your evil and sick ,and you deserve to die a horrible death , pedo-freak! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Ciomas
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

Hi , this is the first post in my new blog about random stuff that happens in my daily life .
I have to warn you that this is a little controvercial so if you cant handle the heat , get out of the oven . Also , if you want to respond , please dont flame or rage about the injustice of stuff , politely state your view on the topic .

Btw ,before you get all freaky about this subject manner and start accusing me of stuff ,I am hardly older than a teenager myself so....

This is my first blog post . Dont jump to conclusions in this article , Im NOT a pedophile or a \"supporter\" of child abuse ,but rather , I question the governments \"definitions \" of certain things . I am a youngster myself so I cant possibly be a \"hebophile \" because those girls are my own age , so get over it . Lol my friends really need to rethink their priorities . I was discussing Nightmere on Elm street with my friend and he said that Freddy Crugar was a pedophile or something and people killed him by burning him alive and he returned for revenge . He said that a pedophile was \"too controvercial\" of a character to they made him into a serial killer later on . So I responded \" a childmolester is worse than a serial killer ? people need to get their priorties straight\" and my friends said thatthere is nothing wrong with serial killers , pedophiles are much worse because they molest and traumatise the innocent . \"Okay , I said , what about teenaged girls and such who seduce older men \" and he says \"OH so they deserve being raped because of the way they dress ? The\'re still children \" so I responded , okay , what if they seduce the men \" ,my friend explained to the dude \" hes talking about statutory \" . The guy said that \"kids are too innocent and need to be protected \" . I responded , okay , that asside , what about ,say ,16 year old girls ? He and his girlfriend said that even though 16 is the age of concent , it shouldnt be and its unsafe to persue a 16 year old ,,18 is the safe age .Another dude , 21 year old Viking kid , said \"I ve never met a 16 year old who was mature enough for a meaningful relationship ,anyways most 16 year olds are annoying , id rather beat them up \" He\'d rather respond with violence than to have concentual sex with a teenager ?WTF. All my aquantences , and many of them are psudoanarchists or \"youth rebels \" automattically run to the states view on things . Again ,Thor states ,\"people mature at different rates but we need a line to protect law and order and the inncoent , we cant view things on a person by person basis , its too complecated . This from an asatru guy with white dreds ,I thought him a freespirited ,logical guy ,but it seems thatt iam wrong . I probably came off as a pedophile my self for defending an unpopular standpoint . It seems that EVERYONE ,at least openly , defends the whole age of concent thing. My point was to say that \"okay , what if someone is 18 and is nieve as hell , is it immoral to \"take advantage of them \'? \" I dont believe that people are usually that nieve that they dont know about sex as a later teenager , but whatever .I myself , arent much older than the girls I am refering to so they are well in my age group ,so does that make ME a childmolester for desiring girls barely younger than myself ? Politely respond with your own view on this . Heres another point that we discussed today, Aliestor Crowley . This one kid said that Uncle Al was a really evil guy and brought up a whole bunch of stuff about all the evil s**t he did , like put people in a sealed room with psychedellic gasses and transformed them into mindless henchmen . I didnt know this about Aliestor Crowley , infact I only know what ever I read from wikipedia and a few magic books I read , as they didnt usually paint him in a possitive light , I never heard anything about this stuff . This kid went into some spiel about how the law of Thelema was to do what ever he wilt and not about your own will , so the whole religion was defunct with his death in 47 . Knowing little about Uncle Al myself, I desided not to argue with the dude and stated \"oh , so hes kinda like Dr Evil ?\" He said , \"no ,nothing like dr evil , much worse \" I was like , \"What the hell ,brosive ? Worse than Dr E? I donno , Uncle Al never tried to blow up the world using a buttplug shaped drill plug bomb .\" Still, I allways end up offending people / A 3rd convosation with the same people was back to serial killers ,Jason Voorhees in particular , his motives and psychological state . Never bothering to see the complete movie , I asked the kid \"Hav4e you seem Friday the 13th ? Ive not because I dont really want the imagery in my head ,but Im kinda interested in Why Jason does what he does . He said that it had something to do with autism and the only way that he could communicate was through violence . I said , Ive got autism and I dont usually run abot killing poeple ,sounds more like a psychopathic ret*d or something ( ret*d people dont usually kill people , but i use this term due to his low intelligence ) .Thor said \"your one of the lucky ones \" , I responded , \"dude the generalised autistic dude looks and acts more like Steve Urkel ( does the Urkel character have Aspergers ?) .\" Man , my friends got their priorities in a bunch Sorry. Clickable links are not allowed in blog entries until you've been a member for 5 days.

Ciomas
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2011, 11:42 am

Oh , I dont know if I am breaking any rules here about sexuality or something , but this is more from a philosophical point of view as well as a legal one . Sooo.....yeah....

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

I am not that clear about the law, but I do not think you are considered a childmolester for desiring young ladies. If that was the case I do ot think there would be much free men. I think you are considered a childmolester if you DO something about it, like in having intercourse with someone underage.

21 is a very hard age, because you are just recently an adult, and usually men feel sexual attraction for younger women, so you will be naturally feel attracted to women underage. I do not think you would be considered a childmolester for that... BUT, you have to be very careful and do not engage in any sexual relationship with women underage or you might end up in jail.

About "Friday the 13th", I have never watched the movie because I find almost all horro movies dumb. But I have never heard about Jason being autistic. I find it insulting. I know people with autism can be violent and hurt others, but not the the point of killing them, that I know. I think he might be a sociopath or something like that.

Ciomas
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

hahaah , thanks ILLA , I was afraid that people were gonna go get their torches and pitchforks and lynch me fo-sho. Yeah , all my friends are prolly bsing me about this anyways. Its funny how people rely soo heavily on government and organized religion that they basically believe whatever the 'moral majority " believes in at the moment .

Ciomas
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2011, 12:36 pm

WHO IN THE BLOODY BLUE HELL SAID THAT AMERICA WAS WISE AND ALL KNOWING !?! !!You need help , bra . 8O

:lol: