Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TaeKookieLuv
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Dec 2014, 4:31 pm

I love collecting My Little Pony toys and merch. Do you have any collections? Tell me about them. :D

QuiversWhiskers
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 7:52 pm

I have 64 My Little Ponies from when I was a kid! They are like the original ones, when they had more than just a few ponies. I let my kids play with them now and the kids are into the new ones.

Other than that, I had a collection of marbles when I was kid that I have added a lot to as an adult. I had two Discovery Toys MarbleWorks sets as a kid that I built with a lot. I sorted and personified the marbles. I also collected rocks as a child but not seriously. I am starting a bug and insect collection. I also have a fossil collection of sharks teeth, crinoids, shells, corals, and other things from where they dug the foundations for my parents' house. I spent a lot of time outside picking them up when I was in high school.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 9:01 am

I collect cat-related items, and have every US state coin, as well as coins from other countries.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm

I collect anything that is red+black. That include clothes, furniture and random stuffs such as pens, dishes, screwdrivers, umbrellas... basically almost everything I buy is red+black colored. I can even paint some stuffs if I can't find a red+black piece.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 5:50 pm

Music related things I guess I have a bunch of cd's, cassettes, vinyls...then of course a few posters, concert tickets pinned to my wall, a vest with patches of metal bands, various band t-shirts, A pair of Iron Maiden Vans shoes that I entirely wore out but could not bear to throw away, the show box they came in. I also have two bass guitars that I don't really put to much use, not to mention my friend has the amp stored somewhere as he was borrowing it, sure its safe but not sure when I'll be getting it back. I have a few books about Pink Floyd, a biography of Syd Barret.

I have quite a few movies, but doesn't everyone? so not sure that is really worth mentioning, except a lot of mine are VHS's...I guess in general I sort of collect vinage sort of things. I also have a collection of these pez dispensares they don't make anymore my dad always got them for me and my siblings:
that is just a random image of some I have a crap load more than then that, though probably also includes most of those ones.

Then I have glass bottle tops saved from beers or sodas in glass bottles, a few cool looking bottles I've collected over the years...some liquor bottles are kinda cool so can't really help keeping those ones.

managertina
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 10:47 pm

I used to collect rocks! I now have a huge assortment of pens.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 1:32 am

I don't really know. I have more jewelry, beanies, clothes, nail polish, scarves, handbags and shoes than I know what to do with. I have some makeup, but not as much as I used to.

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2014, 11:40 am

I collect articles of TV guides and newspapers about movies and TV shows I saw or want to see, specific actors, information I am interested in and so on. I cut out all the articles and then I sort them by my own criteria.

kdm1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Dec 2014, 2:44 pm

I have the largest basketball card trading collection of any woman I've seen online or otherwise.

:)

pj4990
Raven
Raven

28 Dec 2014, 5:07 pm

This just sounds like a bad female stereotype but shoes. I got really into MBTs when I discovered they helped my knee pain and collected similar brands too. I now collect Dr Martens. Before then it was bras, and corsets before that. Also when I get interested in a band or TV series I don't just want a few highlights I want EVERYTHING. When music was more of my main interest I would track down every song ever recorded by my favourite bands. Now whenever I find a TV show I like I will watch every series, spinoff and movie.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 5:46 pm

I have a lot of purple stuff. I like cat-printed and Star Trek stuff as well.

Echolalia
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jan 2015, 3:32 am

Murano art glass.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 161 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 3:45 am

Technology. Ancestral smartphones, Palm OS devices, Nokia unicorn devices, MP3/lossless portable HiFis, that and pens. Despite my friends believing I'm a distinctly exigent species of near-cyborg, I still love good writing utensils. Before all this I accrued a lot of model cars. Hopefully someday I'll move on to Swedish, Japanese & German cars.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jan 2015, 3:55 am

I have one main collection: movie tickets. I absolutely love collecting movie tickets. Believe it or not, I have ones from many years ago (ex. 2009). Every time I see a new movie in the theater, I try to always keep the ticket, so I can later add it to my collection. :roll:

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 10:10 am

hilaryy_renee_ wrote:
I have one main collection: movie tickets. I absolutely love collecting movie tickets. Believe it or not, I have ones from many years ago (ex. 2009). Every time I see a new movie in the theater, I try to always keep the ticket, so I can later add it to my collection. :roll:

Oh yes, I totally forgot that one. I do that, too.

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jan 2015, 4:06 am

Nightingale121 wrote:
hilaryy_renee_ wrote:

Oh yes, I totally forgot that one. I do that, too.

Oh cool ! That's awesome ! :D