Page 3 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Daniella
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2009, 10:32 am

I live in the Netherlands and I honestly do not know ANYONE who does not wear a bra. And if you see someone who doesn't, people are bound to notice and think something of it. Unless their breasts are quite small, of course. I don't know what "Europe" in a previous post is referring to, as I wouldn't know what it'd be like in different countries, but in the Netherlands you're pretty much ought to wear a bra...

(Funny by the way, how Americans keep referring to "Europe" in that way. In Europe, this! In Europe, that! You can't really say that, cultures are VERY different from each other. What is normal in the Netherlands might be abnormal in Spain, and then I haven't started about the Easter European countries yet...)

I'm happy bra's exist. I have a B, so yeah nothing huge, but a bra does prevent my breasts from hoppin' along as I'm walking down some stairs... I had to wear them, I hated it at first though. But I started developing at 11 and was done around 13, so I guess I just used to tolerate them and later on, got used to them. On the upside, they do make your chest look better. Good for me, and a joy to watch on others... :roll:

Kaizer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2009, 9:23 am

bleh i hate breasts and cant wear bras too uncomfortable an i have to wear something being 34 B but crops tops are more comfortable for me an its more tolerable

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2009, 4:33 pm

I've never worn a bra in my life (and thats a good thing, just look at my profile and you will know why)

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2009, 9:42 pm

I lived in Germany a few years ago and the women there are for the most part bra wears. Very well dressed , with done and dyed hair ,fake tans and nose rings were common at lest were I lived at the time. Bittburge about 4yrs ago.

anarchybovine
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jan 2010, 7:59 pm

I HATE underwire bras. It's recomended for women to wear an underwire bra if they have a C cup or larger. I'm a 36C and it's difficult to find bras in my size without underwire. :x

dhynapza
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jan 2010, 10:00 pm

As soon as I get home my bra is like this beastly figure that MUST COME OFF.

I still wear them when I go out, but I get really annoyed when one of my friends would come over unannounced and remark about me not wearing a bra IN MY OWN HOUSE. I mean, seriously!

AuntyCC
Raven
Raven

31 Jan 2010, 4:45 pm

Can't see the need for them. Tee-shirts or vests with built in support are much more comfy.

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 5:22 pm

I am professional Brafitter. I wear 30HH :D It means I have 70 cm under bust and 105 cm in. Nothing enormous, you can see HERE (only photo, no nudity).

In Poland we have strong brafitting community "Lobby Biuściastych" (Busty Lobby). There are also English Bust 4 Justice and German Busenfreundinnen. We talk about right fitting and talk with producents about real women sizes.

Because there's no only one letter-size. It depends on back.

Here are some links, you can know what's up:
Sizes and guide, nice movie, also with 30HH girl
Electronic brafitter
Break out the Bra Matrix
Changing size - before/after

Bust 4 Justice
Busenfreundinnen

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

Unico
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

I don't mind bras at all, though when I was younger I didn't want to start wearing them. I'm not very big (30C/32B), but running without a bra I find uncomfortable and I have a variety of bras that I generally find comfortable.

Rose_in_Winter
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

I hate bras; they're simply not comfortable. I was measured, so I know I wear the right size, but still I hate them! In college, I hardly ever wore one -- and neither did most other smaller-chested women! (Women with larger breasts tended to need the support to feel comfortable.)

However, I love my breasts. I'm at an age where many women tend to get droopy, and mind don't sag at all (I wear a 34 C). Once I got a job, I started wearing a bra regularly again. I also wear one if I'm going out of the house, so I have support most of the time; I'm sure that helps.

I think it's a fair tradeoff, in the end, but I still take my bra off first thing when I get home from work!

GrendelUlf
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Mar 2010, 6:15 pm

I too got the "talk" @ school in 4th grade when I was 9. I developed quite early and was mistaken for college freshman often @ the age of 12. That was quite horrible, I didn't have an concept of flirting then (nor do I now). I makes me feel good so many other Aspie women shuck the bra the minute they get through the door, I sure do. Underwire bras must have been invented by men they are like torture.

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 6:55 pm

No, it only means you wear wrong size. Wires should be AROUND WHOLE boob, not cutting it. They should lie flat on the chest and don't move. You shouldn't feel your bra. I wear bra on the morning and I forget I have it... to evening, when I take it off and go to bed.
Correct back size supports 90% of boobs weight. Straps only help. They shouldn't break your shoulders.

Like this one, this size is 30H:

Link: Are you wearing wrong bra size?

How size changes body shape, this size is 30J:

It's photo from Stanikomania, if you want to read, CLICK HERE! It's in English.

Here's push-up vs. soft 28DD

And look my signature: http://eternalvoyageur.xanga.com/682348 ... ra-matrix/

Don't do this to yourself:

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

Cormorant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

I did not used to wear a bra ( or deodorant ha ha) but wear one now. I have worked in a virtually all male field(plumbing and pipefitting) for 3 or 4 years now and choose bras for understatement- just enough padding that my nipples won't show but not enough that the girls aren't enhanced.

Brennan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Mar 2010, 7:45 pm

I can't stand the feel of an underwire bra. They are just so uncomfortable. Unfortunately, it is very hard to find non-underwire bras in my sizes. I don't know why bra makers don't make them.

elderwanda
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 1:27 am

I've always needed one, because of my size, and the fact that mine have the consistency of unset jello. The trick with bras is to get one that fits properly. I wish I could remember the link, but there's a website (probably more than one) that goes into great detail about ensuring a perfect fit. If underwires cause pain, or a bra is uncomfortable in some way, they you are probably wearing the wrong size, or a style that doesn't fit your shape.

The usual way of determining band/cup size doesn't always work.

tinmaiden
Raven
Raven

19 Mar 2010, 5:40 pm

I'm a 34 A, and I hate wearing bras, but sometimes I have to in order to keep my nipples from throwing through thinner shirts. It took me a long time, but I finally found out that the demi bra that Body by Victoria's Secret makes fits me well and is very comfortable.

It's pretty without being ruffly or stupid, and it's a very soft underwire that molds itself to fit a person. Plus, it doesn't have any of the annoying padding smaller girls seem to be pressured to wear.

-Fyodor Dostoevsky