Page 1 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2009, 11:50 pm

I wear Bally's brand bras at home the look like undershirts and are very soft and breathe nicely. I buy them at sam's club of all places and they are just sized small,med.large. They work fine even with a 38 DD in them. :)

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 3:39 am

I know someone who accidentally bought a black cotton/lycra maternity bra. It has no underwire and actually looks quite comfortable...

Taking a break.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 6:19 am

sinsboldly wrote:
bonuspoints wrote:
I absolutely hate mine and remove it almost as I walk in the door of my house. I should probably wear underwire but I never could deal with it. Sportsbras are definitely my preference though the one I have on isn't much worse. My mom always chided me for the sportsbra thing, felt I should wear prettier...not my thing.

Oh, I know, those bras that serves your breasts up like cream puffs in lacy doilies. . .sheesh, some hungry man's dream, I suppose.

My main partner's other girlfriend is way into that sort of bra..The more expensive, the better...She goes for the super trussed-up exposed cleavage look most of the time....she always makes references to "having boobs"...as if the rest of us don't because ours aren't as visible...

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

Your profile doesn't say where you're from; it varies quite a lot between the US and Europe. Here (US) almost all women wear bras, but in Europe a lot more women don't bother.
I didn't wear a bra for a long time when I probably really should have. :?
I used to wear a lot of shirts with built-in bras, like the camisole tops with a shelf bra or front lining meant to replace the bra.
Now I have one bra that I usually wear. Another one that I sometimes wear.

I'm always reading about how some huge percentage of women wear the wrong bra size, though-- maybe if you got measured, or tried on a bunch, one that fit correctly would be more comfortable?

Azharia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2009, 7:36 am

another option for someone who wants gentle support...
Try one of those night nursing bras. They are very light elastic, and you can get a size too big if you like. Designed for moms nursing at night who need bras at night, but I wear em during the day sometimes and they are much cozier and less restrictive than a bra.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 11:06 am

you shouldn't bay a bra thats too big it will rub you raw, too small binds ans makes you look lumpy, go get mesured or have a friend or lover help you at home if you are shy about a stranger touching you.

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:44 pm

CRD wrote:
I wear Bally's brand bras at home the look like undershirts and are very soft and breathe nicely. I buy them at sam's club of all places and they are just sized small,med.large. They work fine even with a 38 DD in them. :)

Where do you find those? I looked around on Amazon.com and I didn't see them.. :? Lol, amazon has almost everything!

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:58 pm

Sam's Club and walmart carry them.

Azharia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2009, 2:14 pm

CRD wrote:
you shouldn't bay a bra thats too big it will rub you raw, too small binds ans makes you look lumpy, go get mesured or have a friend or lover help you at home if you are shy about a stranger touching you.

These don't rub you raw, as they are not really bras at all. :)

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 2:27 pm

ok :) got ya

Maika
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Oct 2009, 2:11 am

I haaaate bras, when i come home from work i change out of my work clothes and get rid of the bra. I have never worn the ones with underwires but i have tried them on in the store to see how they fit. they pissed me off cuz they were so uncomfortable i had to take them off right away. i did find some wireless brs that look like normal ones that i use when go to parties but i basically just use sports bras. i want to find some of those bally's bras that CRD was talking about, they sound comfy...

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2009, 6:45 am

Absquatulate wrote:
So, am I the only girl in the world who absolutely positively cannot tolerate a bra?

I've just found the missing link in my life. All I need is a non-bra-wearing Aspie girlfriend with a special interest in nymphomania :lol: .

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2009, 10:23 am

^This thread isn't for your eyes.

I tolerate bras.
Ever since my late teens I've been somewhat addicted to underwire bras, mostly t-shirt bras as they look smoother underneath my clothes. My favourite one atm is a plunge bra, and despite it's enhancing qualities, it's actually one of the most comfortable bras I've worn in a long time. As a result I went and bought a few more of the same bra in different colours.

BlueMage
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2009, 1:14 pm

I never wear a bra. I'm a B cup or something. When I was teenager I wore a bra, one of those rites of passage things. As soon as I'd come home from the school the first thing I'd do is take it off, by college I just stopped wearing them altogether. When I stopped it was a little uncomfortable at first, like if I ran down some stairs or something but then I got used to the bounce-age. If I'm wearing a thin t-shirt I just put a tank-top under it
The thing about not wearing a bra causing saggy breasts is a myth.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2009, 3:25 pm

Quote:
but in Europe a lot more women don't bother.

I wish... then I'd have not got so badly bullied for not wearing one! It's stupid though because I am and always have been an aa cup (like in other words non-existant). I CANNOT STAND bras. they are so uncomfortable and itchy and that little metal bit at the back cuts into me like a knife even though it is not too tight...

I go for Sloggis (UK) every time I get a new bustenhalter (German for bra!) because they are more comfortable. No wires, no bits to hook up and no fuss! They come in a large variety of shapes too so you can go for the sporty look or have a more bra shaped one.

I found on my last excursion for a bra that you just can't get non-padded bras for my size anymore. Isn't that just saying something :(...

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2009, 8:30 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:
but in Europe a lot more women don't bother.

I wish... then I'd have not got so badly bullied for not wearing one! It's stupid though because I am and always have been an aa cup (like in other words non-existant). I CANNOT STAND bras. they are so uncomfortable and itchy and that little metal bit at the back cuts into me like a knife even though it is not too tight...

I wonder if that's recent.. I remember a camp counselor from Germany commenting that it just wasn't as big a deal there, especially for smaller-chested women.