Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 8:41 pm

Well it happened one day, I was craving ice cream and low and behold I hear the ice cream truck come by. So I get out there cash in hand ready to make my choice. The truck stops and OMG this guy was not only hot but very nice. Couldn't stop thinking about him when I went to bed.

OK so the next day, I'm craving ice cream again, so I hear the ice cream truck come by, same guy!! ! I was expecting it to be a different one. He's become a regular on my route.

Now every time I hear the ice cream truck, it isn't so much the ice cream but the man driving it. :lol:

Do you think I'm taking advantage of this poor guy? I don't flirt or make any inappropriate remarks...that I know of. All I do is get a good look at his face whatever part of his body he's showing. He'll chat a little bit and go on his merry little way.

So I was wondering if there is something wrong for me to be bored enough to get excited every time I hear the ice cream truck come by. Anyone else do this for lack of social progress.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 8:55 pm

There's nothing wrong with simple pleasures. :)
Besides you're giving him business.
I remember this car mechanic in Richmond who was so good looking you just wanted to laugh out loud.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 9:08 pm

Thanks Aimless.

Sometimes I'm not aware of my social quirks and how I come off. It's funny but I've had people label me both overly extraverted and then very introverted as if there wasn't a balance between the two. I just hope I don't slip up and say something stupid like:

"Hey love your ice cream. It's nice and hot." :wink: :|

I swear I've come of with crazy stuff like that without realizing... :?

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 9:11 pm

Your post is SO cute!! It's very innocent. But he might be married. If he's not and you're single too, it would be an interesting date...him and all that ice cream in the truck!! Sweeet!

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 10:00 pm

I think this is lovely! There's nothing wrong with enjoying beauty. He'd probably be very flattered.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 11:34 pm

Something similar to this has happened to me, but I forget the context..I always feel very guilty when I am involuntarily attracted to someone...

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 2:28 am

MissConstrue wrote:
Well it happened one day, I was craving ice cream and low and behold I hear the ice cream truck come by. So I get out there cash in hand ready to make my choice. The truck stops and OMG this guy was not only hot but very nice. Couldn't stop thinking about him when I went to bed.

OK so the next day, I'm craving ice cream again, so I hear the ice cream truck come by, same guy!! ! I was expecting it to be a different one. He's become a regular on my route.

Now every time I hear the ice cream truck, it isn't so much the ice cream but the man driving it. :lol:

Do you think I'm taking advantage of this poor guy? I don't flirt or make any inappropriate remarks...that I know of. All I do is get a good look at his face whatever part of his body he's showing. He'll chat a little bit and go on his merry little way.

So I was wondering if there is something wrong for me to be bored enough to get excited every time I hear the ice cream truck come by. Anyone else do this for lack of social progress.

I think if I met a hot guy driving an ice cream truck I'd have ample opportunities to take to break the ice. Of course I'd always come across like a sleezy old man from Atlantic City. "This icee is sweet but not as sweet as you!" Or "How can ice cream so cool not melt around a fella as hot as you?"

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 8:02 am

I dont think there is anything wrong with it... I have had office crushes in the past, when I was working in offices, and they were very enjoyable....

Taking a break.