Figured a woman is more suited to answer this.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Get married have kid?
Get married have kid 91%  91%  [ 10 ]
Don't get married have the kid. 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 11

forbush_john
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2010, 9:19 pm

Okay, so I really love this girl, but I've only been dating her for 6 months she knows I have ASPERGERS. Well she doesn't care she says it makes me unpredictable and it gives her a thrill. Yes were having sex don't want to hear any comments about religion in my religion there is no rule about this. I'm a buddhist. She has discussed if she could get off the pill and we could have a kid. I've only been dating her for 6 months. LOL any way I'm the one paying the bills already. She states I could name the child. If I agree. I really do love her, but I wanted to talk about getting married before she said this. I am a Russian-American, as is she, in our families it is acceptable to marry young before 30 I am 20 and she is 18. I know it's not the looks because she is attractive but not like a model, but if she ask I tell her she is the hottest woman in the world because I enjoy making her smile. I make about $15,000 a month. I own a Medical marijuana clinic and a strip club. Say what you want, I have a recession proof business plan. Her Family has alot of money aswell, so we know we can afford it. If s**t hit the fan I would sell my BMW and my Mercedes to take care of the kid and the pretty wife(Shouldn't call her that but I'm going to keep her) what's the best way to propose to her. I want to have kids with her, but I don't want her family to shame her. They don't even know we are having sex her Mother is Armenian and her father is Russian where as my family is pure Russian very liberal her family is very strict. Think about a thicker looking Kim Kardashian. She says I'm the first non-shallow guy to not care about her weight. She weighs 185 which I don't think is that much because I'm not attracted to twigs. Well anyways I would like some thoughts ladies thank you.
How should I do this? Her mother wants "Red Apple" which is when the woman bleeds on the sheets when she gets married to prove she's a virgin, but I don't want to get her shunned by the Armenian side of the family I figured blood from a butcher would do. Infact I don't think it's their business. What's a good way to propose need some advice thank you ladies. I want to make this special for her that's why.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 9:49 pm

I think if you love her you can wait a while before proposing. If she says yes after the novelty phase wears off, the marriage is more likely to last.

kate123A
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 9:55 pm

my husband and I knew each other 3 months and then decided to get married. We've been married 8 yrs. I suggest propose now and have a long engagement(one year) to plan the wedding. Roses, restaurant, and ring typically are what women want. Holidays involving gift exchanges are a good time to propose.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 10:22 pm

*edit* double post

Last edited by astaut on 22 May 2010, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 10:22 pm

I think if you want to get married anyway, propose when you want and have the kid after you're married. I can't say how to propose...I definitely wouldn't want to be proposed to in a restaurant or in a traditional way, but many, many women do. My dad lit candles around the house and put on tape and was on one knee when my mom came home. That's how he proposed.

Just curious...if they're very conservative and you two are worried about the premarital sex, how do they feel about the marijuana and the strip club? :?

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 2:19 am

Good for you netting an Armenian; we know she's a hottie. :wink:

If you can't be honest with your in-laws, you have issues. How important is the relationship, really? If it's important, isn't it worth being open?

Rose_in_Winter
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2010, 9:16 am

DandelionFireworks wrote:
Good for you netting an Armenian; we know she's a hottie. :wink:

Isn't that the truth! My sister-in-law is half Armenian and takes after the Armenian side of her family. She's absolutely beautiful.

I say wait and see if the honeymoon stage lasts more than a year. If you two are as deleriously happy then as now, propose.

Pick a way that will be meaningful and memorable, and check it out beforehand. (For example, a hot air balloon sounds like a great idea until you hear how LOUD it is!) Pick something that makes you think of her, or of your relationship, something that will make a great story. Something personal, with special memories or meaning for the two of you.

My husband proposed to me in a castle! I'll never forget standing on that balcony when he went on one knee. It was a place that had special meaning for us, reflecting our interests and the romantic nature of our relationship.