Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Kimmy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2011, 10:44 am

I looked through the womens health book my mother gave me and I found that it didnt have any answers to my questions, or the lesson I had to learn the hard way. So can someone help me out with my "womanly" problems? In return I will give all of you a lesson that I had to learn the hard way.

Question 1: Im a virgin, but my brests are lactating, how is that possible?

Question 2: What does a woman feel when she is sexually aroused?

Advice: NEVER wear tight pants when you are menstruating. Not only does it make any otherwise small "leaks" immediatly obvious, but it amplifies menstrual cramps.

FluffyDog
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 12:26 pm

Answer 1: Maybe you should have your hormone levels checked. Lactation is controlled by certain hormones and if your body does not produce them in the right amunt, that might show as lactation. Even men can lactate if their hormone levels are just right; it's just a lot more uncommon in them. If this is some kind of hormonal thing it can probably be treated pretty easily.

Answer 2: I reckon that is a bit different for every woman and I won't go into too much detail because I'm not certain where the line is that will get this moved into the adult forum, but pretty reliable signs include your getting wet down there and feeling the need to be touched. For me, I also get a tingling in my breasts. Then there is emotional components as well which include a slightly dizzy feeling in my stomach (not in my head) for me. My genitalia also tend to feel softer to the touch when I get aroused.

momsparky
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 3:06 pm

I agree with the above poster; I think a visit to your doctor is in order - there are any number of perfectly OK reasons for breast discharge, but it should be looked at; at the very least, if it's a hormone imbalance you will find that treatment may improve other things (you may find you feel less fatigued.)

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

Certain medications can also cause lactation. I'd ask the doctor.

I can't really answer #2 - like FluffyDog said, the answers might get the thread moved into the adult forum. Maybe you should start a thread there. I couldn't explain it anyway. It's like trying to describe the color blue to someone. You just have to experience it. You'll know it when it happens.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 5:28 pm

Question 1: Are you sure it is lactation, or is it nipple discharge?
If lactation and pregnancy is defiantly not an option then you're probably looking at some sort of hormonal imbalance, specifically prolactin - it may be nothing, it may be a symptom of a benign pituitary tumour, it can also be down to side-effects from certain medications. It's nothing to get too stressed about but do see a doctor asap.

Question 2: It's different for everyone, there are some pretty standard bodily changes you go through. There is a really good article on sex education site Scarleteen about this; Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide - it's a cop-out giving a link, but as it's not an adult thread it might be more appropriate to point you in that direction, besides they give a nice detailed description that's probably better than what I could describe here.

On on your advice, I use a menstrual cup rather than tampons or pads so don't leak, and I also make a point to avoid getting menstrual cramps, so I'll be sticking with the tight pants, thanks :)

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Kimmy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2011, 5:47 pm

Oops, sorry, I didnt stop and think that I may need to ask my second question in the adult forum. :oops: Sorry if I offended anyone!

FluffyDog
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 6:47 pm

The question itself is not a problem, I think, and if anyone finds my or any other answers too frank for the womens' forum, the mods can move the thread to where it belongs. Don't worry, Kimmy, we don't eat newbies here on WP. ;-)