6. talking about castration
7. talking about (your/others) poop

Whatever you do, don't be reasonable.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2011, 7:28 am

Ticker wrote:
I have no use for a penis. I find men's bodies disgusting and repulsive. I can be friends with a few guys if their cool; however most guys are jerks or dorks. If any guy even touches me he will get his head kicked in. And I am serious. I've already beat the crap outta someone that crossed my path and touched me and I do it again if I have to.

That comes across as very thinly-veiled misandry.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2011, 7:53 am

TechnoMonk wrote:
Peko wrote:
Simplest methods summed up:

1. screaming
2. crying
3. hitting
4. threatening to report them
5. having someone beat them
6. talking about castration
7. talking about (your/others) poop

Whatever you do, don't be reasonable.

I've tried being resonable, but so far it only works with friends :roll:.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2011, 7:58 am

Ticker wrote:
I have no use for a penis. I find men's bodies disgusting and repulsive. I can be friends with a few guys if their cool; however most guys are jerks or dorks. If any guy even touches me he will get his head kicked in. And I am serious. I've already beat the crap outta someone that crossed my path and touched me and I do it again if I have to.

I barely have an interest in girls, at most I can be interested in one girl at a time ( i can literally name every girl I've ever liked from age 11 onwards). I do try to make friends occasionally but most girls think too much of themselves and make assumptions about my intentions and tbh I can't be arsed with that. I've got one close female friend on the internet and that's through playing wow ( and she happens to be very attractive physically but just doesn't do it for me, she's a friend), otherwise every girl I've ever tried to make friends with ( and genuinely just trying to make friends with nothing more intended), they've made assumptions and my attempt has ended in failure. I really wish people weren't so sex obsessed, it makes it very difficult for the very few that aren't to get along in the world.

Most of my best female friends have been lesbians tbh, once they realise that I'm not interested everything is fine. Personally I find gay women to be a nice mix of male and female personality traits and that's really cool, you get the female point of view but in a male like coating and zero sexual tension and that's great for me. Never had any gay male friends though, most are just too girly for me.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2011, 3:14 pm

Old thread is old.