Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2010, 1:13 pm

I wanted more of a women's view so I put it here. I am not being explicit I don't think but if it gets moved to the adult forum so be it.

I don't know what they call it now. But I have had two very young guys contact me to chat. The first one I simply said I was flattered but not interested and then the next day I get an instant message from another. It had not occurred to me until the second one messaged me that they simply wanted sex talk. I thought I would be more hospitable and chat. First, I told him I was too old for him and he should be out looking for young girls. He wanted comments on the pics he posted which were cute (if those were his pics, who knows) and I said so. He asked about his hair and I said it was just right for someone to run their hands through. Then he asked about his eyes and I commented. He asked for more pics of me and I reminded him we were just chatting. I gave him a brief description of me being truthful and he was still intrigued. He commented on what he would like to do and I was scolding him for such naughty thoughts. I knew I was being a total tease but he liked it and I played along just the same. In a way it was social interaction and I just considered it could be positive in improvement of my social skills. We started out slow and then when it became more sexual he was like saying I want more pics and lets finish this on the phone so I can hear you say that. I had to remind him that it was a fantasy being played out and if he did not behave I would not finish. He agreed and we continued. I then noticed it was getting late but he wanted one more. So we played through another scenario to climax (or his climax who knows, I was just typing). He could of been a virgin? Who knows. But it was his fantasy and I was not about to sabotage it. Who knows, maybe he gained some experience points in away. I was afraid he would contact me again but hasn't which is a relief because by the way he was responded made me think otherwise. All in good fun but I would certainly not do this if I was in a relationship. How many other women have played along with this?

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2010, 1:30 pm

I wouldn't have a prolonged sex chat with someone I was interested in.
It seems like leading him on. Saying you were telling him off for it, and THEN keeping going is definitely leading him on.

You say you weren't about to sabotage his fantasy but what sort of 'fantasy' was it? If it was a sexy one and you don't mind him knocking one out to your responses go for it. Although if he contacts you again, you shouldn't be disgusted or be angry - you're the one who carried on the conversation.

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2010, 2:39 pm

Oh, I would not do that to someone. When I declined to chat he then said it was not serious. I didn't say I would be disgusted or angry. But as it continued he seemed to indeed be taking it seriously and that is what I was making more of a point about. To agree with your question I would not lead someone on without making it clear it was all just fun.

About the sex talk with someone I'm interested in, that has never happened partly because I never thought about it when I was younger. I think I just thought it was stupid cause I didn't have any experience and the person was available and tangible so who needs talk then. :wink:

CaroleTucson
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 2:00 pm

I realized pretty early in my online "life" that when men want to chat, it's going to turn sexual fairly quickly. I even tried doing cyber-sex a couple of times, but it was so utterly inane and boring that I gave up on it. Nowadays, I never chat. At least with email or forums, you can get up and do stuff between posts.

Rose_in_Winter
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 4:02 pm

Like CaroleTucson, I found cyber pretty inane and boring. I only did it a few times, and most of those with my husband while we were in a long-distance relationship. I'd never do it again, even if I wasn't married.

MitchellJohnson
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 May 2011, 5:15 am

There once was a time when a man crossed the street or local authorities at the end of the night to find sexual partners. Of course, for those that do not seem forced or charisma commercial land,

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 12:22 pm

And yes, it got boring pretty fast because it seemed like the same scenario with little variation.