Page 8 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2015, 2:03 pm

IKnowWhoIAmNow wrote:
paula24 wrote:
I also met a nice guy lately, I want to take things slowly cause I really like him but I really feel like I need to get laid, it is driving me crazy.

I would have said "LOL, Welcome to being a Man :)" in reply to such remarks, until I read this thread; I did not truly understand (only kinda sensed, as if through a fog) the idea that women could also experience that dilemma. So you are not stupid and it isn't nonsense; many people want to wait for love but their body wants sex in the meantime.

I guess that, traditionally, men are brought up to think of ourselves as the only ones who have that problem, especially in religious families (I'm an atheist now, but was brought up as a fundamentalist Anglican christian).

It amazes me how prevalent this still is, probably thanks to religious upbringing. It seems to pair up with a belief that women live use their sexuality to manipulate men.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2015, 2:06 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Amity wrote:
Deb1970 wrote:
Take Zoloft.

Lol, yes very effective.

For some, but not all.

Of course. It has suppressed mine almost completely, which has been an unexpectedly positive experience. :)

DroneLocker
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jul 2017, 2:23 am

Squishy81 wrote:
I just recently started taking Monk's Pepper supplement pills. After taking two or three a day for a week my sex drive has dropped like a rock. I started taking them because my girlfriend has a FAR lower drive than I do. While I want to do it two or three times a week she wants to do it two or three times a year. The sexual frustration would make me depressed and irritable and caused a lot of friction in our relationship. Now I don't care if she ever wants to have sex again! I don't care if ANY girl ever wants to have sex with me. It's like having this two ton monkey lifted off my shoulders.

My sex drive was a curse and I'm finally free! I only wish I'd started taking it years ago. My life would have been so much happier without constantly wanting sex all the time.

Hiii. So I've made an account in here specially for this hehe.
Squishy, its been 2 years now. How's the Monk's Pepper therapy going? I am asking because I have the same problem you had. I am a male and my sex drive is 'driving' me crazy. How Am I suppose to take that Monk's Pepper? How often and how much? Should I visit a doctor? And if yes - which one? Intern, or urologist or something? Are there any side effects that you noticed?
And maybe someone else had tried this pepper?

Sorry, I've been goggling for like 2 weeks now and I've grew kind a desperate. My sex drive is killing my marriage and making me insane :(