Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 2:00 pm

I like kissing just fine with a lover - especially enjoy taking their lower lip between my teeth and pulling at it gently with a slight biting pressure - it's very sensual, especially at the end of a long tongue kiss.

But kissing as a social gesture is beyond my comprehension. I know in some cultures, it's quite common, but it took me years just to learn to tolerate social huggers without shoving them away in irritation. Having a stranger try to kiss me - especially on the lips - well it better be a smokin' hot female stranger.

And she better not stop there. :P

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 Oct 2009, 2:04 pm

Willard wrote:
I like kissing just fine with a lover - especially enjoy taking their lower lip between my teeth and pulling at it gently with a slight biting pressure - it's very sensual, especially at the end of a long tongue kiss.

But kissing as a social gesture is beyond my comprehension. I know in some cultures, it's quite common, but it took me years just to learn to tolerate social huggers without shoving them away in irritation. Having a stranger try to kiss me - especially on the lips - well it better be a smokin' hot female stranger.

And she better not stop there. :P

:lmao:

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

Yech. I only kiss my kitty. Not on the lips, though. Mostly on her head when I'm cuddling her.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 2:33 pm

Awithliving wrote:
What the hell is a "SCANDY"?

Edit: Oh yeah, a scandinavian. Yep, indeed I am.

haha.

actually, you DID remind me of someone famous. i cant remember who, though. some oldschool musician.

melissa17b
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Oct 2009, 2:55 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I like lip-kissing. Tongue-kissing is much better.

It's wet.
Very wet.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 3:06 pm

I don't like being kissed on the lips, unless it is somebody i love... but then I've never really kissed any of my girlfriends i had in past on the lips, i did kiss one girlfriend which was my last one and she found it uncomfortable..... I wished i could get a proper chance. :(

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 3:18 pm

melissa17b wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
I like lip-kissing. Tongue-kissing is much better.

It's wet.
Very wet.

i've wondered that......when tonguing dont they...drool?

Awithliving
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Oct 2009, 3:41 pm

cosmiccat wrote:
@ Awithliving.

Very strong and well-defined features you have. Your look is stark and charismatic. I think you could very well become an actor or a rock star if you were so inclined. BTW, your avatar reminds me of Waiting For Godot.

Thank you, I suppose. Unfortunately, none of those professions appeal to me. However, I have thought of becoming a studio musician and/or movie script writer. I'm not much for bigger crowds, loud noises, stress, traveling, band mates and so forth. I get so frustrated when my plans get interfered by other people, and I get tired from too much socializing with lots of different people at once, which both of those professions demand. Life is what it is, I am who I am. I'm not bitter though, I enjoy solitude and gain lots of energy and do well in thought processing when I'm alone. As I said, thank you (I assume it was a compliment.):)

Oh yeah? Why does it remind you of "Waiting For Godot".

Spazzergasm wrote:
Awithliving wrote:
What the hell is a "SCANDY"?

Edit: Oh yeah, a scandinavian. Yep, indeed I am.

haha.

actually, you DID remind me of someone famous. i cant remember who, though. some oldschool musician.

Really? Who? Try to remember.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 4:01 pm

ok, wait....my friend is obsessed with him.....lemme check her facebook.

AHA. Nick Cave :D. i dont even know who he is. XD

http://gothmagazine.com/blog/wp-content ... k_cave.jpg

you look like a much less scary version of him. XD

13 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm

Ick ick ick I don't like it. I let my husband do it because it means so much to him. I've done Benny & Joon kisses and then that was it.

vadloink
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Oct 2009, 6:21 pm

In my culture (Swedish) tarditionally people don't kiss or hug, just shake hands if anything, but some decades ago people started hugging when meeting and it is really annoying. It's not only that it feels to intimate, I can live with that, but I just don't know who to hug and when. I have to observe what other people do and keep some kind of "huglist" in my head.

The problem is that you don't hug the same person on all occasions. Dinner - hug. Chance meeting - not necessary a hug. Meeting on the job - no hugging.

I'd prefer not to hug. But it would make me seem cold. It's a Catch 22. If I tell people that I am no hugger, they might be offended. If I hug someone who I shouldn't hug I may be looked upon as klingy or to much.

It's also a gender thing. I think I am supposed to hug women more often than men. Women hug men. Women hug women. But not all men hug all men. My wife tells me to go by intuition. But then I wouldn't hug anyone but my family and two friends.

There was a short period of social kissing here aswell, but it passed. That would have been to much for me. To many variables.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 6:23 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 Oct 2009, 6:29 pm

Quoting Awithliving

Quote:
As I said, thank you (I assume it was a compliment.)Smile

Yes, of course it was a compliment.

Because it's the only tree in the scene, in the landscape, and it stands out stark and lonely. Except the branches on your tree are not bare and twisted as in the play. The lone tree is a kind of universal symbol for the play. One of many I suppose.

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 Oct 2009, 6:40 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Ick ick ick I don't like it. I let my husband do it because it means so much to him. I've done Benny & Joon kisses and then that was it.

What are Benny & Joon kisses? Eyelash kisses? Eskimo kisses?

Quoting Vadloink
Quote:
It's not only that it feels to intimate, I can live with that, but I just don't know who to hug and when. I have to observe what other people do and keep some kind of "huglist" in my
head.

Yes. This is so true. It gets rather complicated, like keeping a Who's Who and what circle of friendship or relationship (hell) they belong in. Especially when divorces take place. Do you hug the ex wives and the new wives as well? It's got to stop somewhere. I think your wife is right. Instinct and what seems appropriate at the moment is the best way to go.

Awithliving
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

Spazzergasm wrote:

Nick Cave? Wow, I did not see that one coming. I don't really see the resemblance.
Thanks for pointing out that I look less scary, I assume that's a good thing in this case. :wink:

cosmiccat wrote:
Quoting Awithliving
Quote:
As I said, thank you (I assume it was a compliment.)Smile

Yes, of course it was a compliment.

Because it's the only tree in the scene, in the landscape, and it stands out stark and lonely. Except the branches on your tree are not bare and twisted as in the play. The lone tree is a kind of universal symbol for the play. One of many I suppose.

Oh, I see. If you consider the play to be good, I'm glad my avatar reminded you of something good.
If not, don't sweat it. I'll change to a better one soon, it's starting to depress me.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 12:59 pm

Awithliving wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:

Nick Cave? Wow, I did not see that one coming. I don't really see the resemblance.
Thanks for pointing out that I look less scary, I assume that's a good thing in this case. :wink:

i see the resemblance in those two pictures.

hehe. :P. it is a good thing. maybe it is the way the shot is.