Page 1 of 20 [ 305 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

fernando
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 9:54 am

Awww Alex, your dad is autistic! I started to wonder when i saw the position of his fingers when he first came up, then i saw the posture of his right arm and i noticed his silence and then i was sure.

Damn I still got it, i still can diagnose with little info :)

My theory that our type of autism is ALWAYS inherited from one of the parents remains unchallenged.

alex
Developer
Developer

17 Dec 2009, 11:33 am

fernando wrote:
Awww Alex, your dad is autistic! I started to wonder when i saw the position of his fingers when he first came up, then i saw the posture of his right arm and i noticed his silence and then i was sure.

Damn I still got it, i still can diagnose with little info :)

My theory that our type of autism is ALWAYS inherited from one of the parents remains unchallenged.

You've made an interesting observation. Thanks for enjoying the film! I'm trying to get as many people to watch it as possible.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 12:24 pm

I watched it yesterday morning, and thought that it was well done. --I believe I may have mentioned this elsewhere on this site.

Also FWIW, curebie crackpot John Best called both you, and Temple Grandin 'Lying Scumbags' amongst other things on his blog, so if that's coming from him, it would probably be best to take his comment as a 'congradulations, well done!'

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 12:44 pm

Thank you Alex, you're awesome! And so is Temple Grandin!!

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

Excellent, Alex! I greatly enjoyed the interview! And with Temple Grandin as well!

Jaydog1212
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2009, 8:38 pm

Great documentary. I look forward to more. :)

Dragonfly_Dreams
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2009, 10:15 pm

Loved it! Commented on it on youtube and also posted it to my facebook and myspace. :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 10:55 pm

That's a very good video.

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 11:27 pm

alex wrote:
I'm trying to get as many people to watch it as possible.

And I came across it by notifications from my YouTube friends (of WP) and their activities. If you want more views then one suggestion is to give it more tags so people get to find it easier. A longer description of the content can contribute to more tags as well... but you are a YouTube partner and owner of this site having the best facilities to raise it in views naturally... Oh yeah, You got my five star in a videomaking point of view. You surely knows how to make videos!

alex
Developer
Developer

18 Dec 2009, 12:01 am

xalepax wrote:
alex wrote:
I'm trying to get as many people to watch it as possible.

And I came across it by notifications from my YouTube friends (of WP) and their activities. If you want more views then one suggestion is to give it more tags so people get to find it easier. A longer description of the content can contribute to more tags as well... but you are a YouTube partner and owner of this site having the best facilities to raise it in views naturally... Oh yeah, You got my five star in a videomaking point of view. You surely knows how to make videos!

glad you liked it!

obnoxiously-me
Raven
Raven

18 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

Loved the movie - posted it to my facebook & emailed. Some of my facebook friends did indeed click the "liked" button. I do hope this gets watched by a load of people!

colonel1fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2009, 6:46 am

ithanks Alex. Nice job on the video. I think I'll be posting this on Facebook to my friends.

alex
Developer
Developer

18 Dec 2009, 9:57 am

thanks

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2009, 10:04 am

And it was a smart idea to change the color of the link on top of page. Its more visible now. If you put it next to the "inbox" then EVERYONE who enter the forum will click on it as they would probably interpret it as beeing a private message as its the same color for that :wink:

Dragonfly_Dreams
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2009, 10:18 am

I feel compelled to say that the fact that the title of the documentary is not capitalized is driving me bananas. LOL :P

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Dec 2009, 1:56 pm

I enjoyed the film very much, Alex. Great job. I was especially interested in the Mohawk man and what he had to say about autism being an automatic qualification for shamanism in the American Indian community. Sorry, I didn't catch his name though. And of course, I always love to see and hear Temple. Also wanted to say that the quality of the film and the sound was super good and the content was really informative. It makes me want to give the link to my family and friends and say, "Here, watch this." The film is an excellent vehicle for prying open the eyes and ears of people who just don't "get it."