Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 9:30 am

I am looking for love and romance and all that stuff and gubbins...a partner basically.

I used to like star signs but don't take them too seriously. However, all the same, just for fun and frollics, I found myself wondering if are there any sites on Autistic Astrology and dating out there anywhere?

I.E. Would an autistic leo be different from an allistic/NT leo and which autistic astrology signs would be best matched with each other?

Yes I know its not the most scientific way of finding a match but people in my day used to like it. It's a bit of fun, unless anyone is interested in the science behind it, in which case I am also interested in that too...

Sceptics are also always welcome!

I swing both ways...

PN not neccessarily being rude with my last comment, I am interested in many perspectives...as always when it comes to subjects of interest.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 9:48 am

Gubbins?

Arent they long armed monkeys, or something? :lol:

PetyaGSD73
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Apr 2021, 10:26 am

I used to read astrology stuff for fun too. I think it's an interesting question, whether Aspies relate to their sign or if there should be "Aspie signs".

My sign and my husband's sign are supposedly completely incompatible but I could not have found a better match if I had searched the world twice.

I sort of relate to my sign and sort of don't, same with my him. I think that's everyone though.

If I had to pick things that I think an Aspie match in particular needs they would be understanding, humor, and acceptance. I say things I don't mean/words come out wrong/wrong tone and he's the only person in the world I don't normally need to explain myself to...unless it's particularly odd or mean sounding.

Oh guess it would help - I'm a diagnosed Aspie/ASD1, he's NT but we both suspect he is also on the spectrum.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 12:34 pm

Astrology does not take into account the 13 signs of the Zodiac, nor does it take into account the 66 constellations of the night sky in both hemispheres.

The dot on the key next to the letter 'M' on your keyboard has greater influence over you that any planet besides Earth and any star besides Sol.

Astrology is fantasy.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 12:37 pm

Autistic Astrological Signs-----that's a new one! :wink:

Maybe the most "autistic" of the Zodiac is Cancer the Crab.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 1:57 pm

I like to believe in astrology but I don't really bring autism into it.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:02 pm

I like looking up the compatibility of me and my partners signs for fun, but that's as much effort as I put into looking at anything relating to astrology.

This is interesting, though. I wonder if autistic people feel like they "match" their sign less often. I personally don't feel that I don't "match" mine.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 4:23 am

if astrology worked at all, and if it worked for NTs, then I suppose that ...yes...you would need a separate astrology for autistics. So you could have an autistic version of each personality type that each sign is supposed to have.