Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2009, 5:55 pm

I've lost tons of stuff in the past! Unfortunately some of that stuff are even SpongeBob items! :( Sometimes I pick stuff up, and put them down without realising or instantly forgetting where I put them. :?

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Nereid
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2012, 3:04 pm

I disgust myself with how much I lose. I've been stressing out this morning as I've managed to misplace my dog's collar (taken off because he tries chewing on the ID tag) and my faux leather jacket. I lost the TV controller, which I dont understand. I dont recall taking it out of the house and it never turned back up after several months or extensive house cleaning. I too have left my keys in weird places, like in the fridge and in the bathroom etc. I always say I'm going to have one place to keep various things, but then something usually happens for me to put something somewhere else. Then I have no clue where it is. Or stuff falls off of other stuff and gets hidden. I hate finding stuff. I think I best not own anything nice as I'll eventually either lose it or drop/break it on accident.

Nereid
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2012, 3:04 pm

I disgust myself with how much I lose. I've been stressing out this morning as I've managed to misplace my dog's collar (taken off because he tries chewing on the ID tag) and my faux leather jacket. I lost the TV controller, which I dont understand. I dont recall taking it out of the house and it never turned back up after several months or extensive house cleaning. I too have left my keys in weird places, like in the fridge and in the bathroom etc. I always say I'm going to have one place to keep various things, but then something usually happens for me to put something somewhere else. Then I have no clue where it is. Or stuff falls off of other stuff and gets hidden. I hate finding stuff. I think I best not own anything nice as I'll eventually either lose it or drop/break it on accident.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 3:30 pm

Yes, seriously, I put objects down, leave to use the washroom or whatever, come back right and can't find them.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 4:02 pm

I do all the above and lose the note books that have locations for all less used items.
But still if I hang my keys up the same place every time how doe they end up every were elts.
I just leave them in the ignition now one morning I will wake up and think I have miss placed the car too.

P.S. lost my mind if any one has seen it please return it to me. :duh:

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Apr 2012, 4:05 pm

I wouldn't say I lose things all the time, but I will say that there is almost always something I have been looking for that I cannot find. Though I haven't been looking for it a lot, there is an old library book from the 1880s that I have lost that I would love to find. And there are some other things I haven't been able to locate for a long time either.

Tamsin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2012, 5:04 pm

Constantly. One time I lost my credit card, freaked out because I thought somebody was gonna spend all $10 I had in the bank, got a replacement card a few weeks later, calmed down, and then discovered my old card in my jacket pocket. :roll: