Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

KazigluBey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jan 2010, 10:19 pm

Soo, sometime ago I lost all control over my emotional status and ended up locking myself away in the house and refusing to have any communication with anyone in any form. I think my pending divorce and a few other things got to me; anyway, upon getting myself together and then after several days, I was able to accurately pen how I felt.

Personally speaking, loneliness is a perfect, yet unfortunate, distinguishing characteristic of Asperger’s. For others, the driver of loneliness may simply reflect being or feeling alone. For me the driver of loneliness isn’t being or feeling alone—which at times, serves its unique purpose—instead, it is the realization that efforts for relief of the aforementioned being or feeling alone reflects feats of futility.

Anyone else ever feel that way? Just curious.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

KazigluBey wrote:
Soo, sometime ago I lost all control over my emotional status and ended up locking myself away in the house and refusing to have any communication with anyone in any form. I think my pending divorce and a few other things got to me; anyway, upon getting myself together and then after several days, I was able to accurately pen how I felt.

Personally speaking, loneliness is a perfect, yet unfortunate, distinguishing characteristic of Asperger’s. For others, the driver of loneliness may simply reflect being or feeling alone. For me the driver of loneliness isn’t being or feeling alone—which at times, serves its unique purpose—instead, it is the realization that efforts for relief of the aforementioned being or feeling alone reflects feats of futility.

Anyone else ever feel that way? Just curious.

If you mean you feel alone and you feel bad because its futile to try to do anything to change it, YEP!