Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

I announced today that I am officially on vacation. Just finished a very wearing two year plus project full of frustrations, but it is off my desk and I am FREE.

So I announce, and A says to me, Are you REALLY going to take a vacation? I have not seen you on vacation in years.

Well, yes, business keeps you busy - but still....

Vacation for some people means go to Cancun and party. For others it means sunbathe with a cool drink.

For me, vacation means I get to go into my office when I choose and work on the project I feel like my way. I grant it doesn't look like the vacations seen on TV

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 3:42 pm

I also have a different concept of vacation from NTs, evidently.

But they do not have me

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

Philologos wrote:
I announced today that I am officially on vacation. Just finished a very wearing two year plus project full of frustrations, but it is off my desk and I am FREE.

So I announce, and A says to me, Are you REALLY going to take a vacation? I have not seen you on vacation in years.

Well, yes, business keeps you busy - but still....

Vacation for some people means go to Cancun and party. For others it means sunbathe with a cool drink.

For me, vacation means I get to go into my office when I choose and work on the project I feel like my way. I grant it doesn't look like the vacations seen on TV

Absolutely nothing wrong with that point of view. If it relaxes you and all then you have all rights to call it a vacation. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 5:42 pm

I'm taking a vacation of sorts, today. I've grounded myself from my clubhouse for the day, for staying up, all night. I've only allowed myself to come in for half an hour, to talk to my contact person, and than I left afterwards, because I'm grounded. It's given me the opportunity to have a nostalgic little Kink-a-phon, that will last, until 7PM, and than I'll switch back over to YouTube, for three hours, and than straight to bed, at 10.