Have any of you bullied anyone into being nice to you?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

03 Aug 2010, 4:12 am

After reading a few posts about WP users being bullied, I've been wondering....

Have any of you gone and bullied anyone into being so scared of you that they have been nice to you?

I know they still would not be nice to you, but it works as I'll tell you a little story from when I was a kid....

When I was about 6 or 7 I had a few (NT) friends, I played with the ones who liked me and the others put up with me or otherwise....

POW! One case that was talked about for a long time afterwards was a case involing a friend who fell out with me (I won't go into the reasons but from what I remember it was something to do with a few issues he had at home)

I was very upset over this that over the next month or so, I would go a beat him up until (to cut a long story short) my teachers came in and he came in and 'made up' with me.

Now he still hated me, but he was at the same time nice to me. Of course if you are an adult I wouldn't recomend those metfords but there are others that are open to you.....

Here are two of them....

1. Biteing their heads off!

2. Guilt triping them or useing emosioal blackmail on them often works.

When you are a kid you can hit out as hard as you like at almost anyone (just so long as you don't kill them) as if you think about it if the bullies don't get arrsted for beating you up, why should you?

Just a bit of advice for all you guys and gals...

Goodbye Till Next Time

StuartN
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 4:48 am

boosterjones wrote:
After reading a few posts about WP users being bullied, I've been wondering....

Have any of you gone and bullied anyone into being so scared of you that they have been nice to you?

Bullying is the repeated less favourable treatment of a person by another or others, which may be considered unreasonable and inappropriate, with the intention to intimidate, offend, degrade or humiliate that person.

Yes, I can see how that would be very effective¡

(¡ unicode 00A1 is the international sarcasm symbol).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 6:44 am

No, because I was never that type of a person, and besides, that would have been hurtful, to the other person, who might have been involved. I never was that type of a person, and I will never be that type of a person. Even after my friends have passed away, I still wouldn't do anything, of that nature.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 6:52 am

No, I would say that bullying of any sort is pretty much the antithesis of Aspergian behavior.

Insistence on having their own way, perhaps, but even that mostly only in small children.

Aggressive intimidation, no. That requires a processing speed that is the exact opposite of AS.

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 5:33 pm

Hmm you sound like you still have the mindset of a 6 year old, or younger.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 5:55 pm

From this and your other thread, I posit the notion that you have severe psychological and behavioural problems. Are you sure you're AS? You sound more like a narcissist.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 6:06 pm

The sort of things you post about are alarming.

And No, I haven't. I've been bitchy to people when I was a kid/teen sometimes but i've never bullied someone into being nice to me.

The only thing I can think of is in senior year in high school, one of the high school jocks laughed at me when my class chicken died and I gave him such a dirty look he was scared of me ever since. I guess these guys automatically assume everyone loves them.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 6:59 pm

Yes for survival but once I got certian kids off my back, others would begin to bully me. One teacher in paticuliar was afraid of me and basicaly let me do whatever I wanted and I just had to mintion I might go into rage mode and she would give in. If my parents hadn't taken me out to homeschool me when they did (fith grade) I would have either pulled a Colombine or commited sucide. My mom didn't homeschool me from the start even though she wanted to because the so called "experts" told me I needed socalization from other kids in a traditional school setting. Some socialation I got. I'd like to find out who these "experts" were and shove my fist down their throats.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 9:47 pm

No. But I always had fantasies about having people be afraid of me so they be nice to me and not pick on me and I be treated like everyone else instead of singled out.

Leekduck
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 4:34 am

no but i have blackmailed people before 8)

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 4:42 am

As someone being 5'1'' short and with an extremely petite frame I always dreamed of being a lumberjack or at least a sumo wrestler in order to be left alone, but bullying in order to prevent bullying? 8O Wrong means don't lead to a right end.

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

06 Aug 2010, 8:22 am

Sorry if I upset anyone but may I add that when I wrote this I was writing this with the intention to share a story from my past..

It was NOT surposed give you an idea about my current views, which have become very different sence then.

May I add that when I gave the advice I hope that I made it clear that I gave you the tacits (eg biteing someones head off is not an act of vilonce its just standing up for your self)

However although I do not now condone hitting out at others (save in self defence) I do say that making others aware that they are doing wrong by standing up to yourself in a cliversed manner is OK and I fully back up anyone who does that kind of thing.

Gooodbye Till Next Time

AdamTheFirst
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2010, 9:14 am

Although I have not bullied anyone into being nice to me, I have certainly felt like doing it at times (not physical bullying though mainly verbal). Not so much because I think that their niceness is going to be genuine, but when you sometimes come accross people who are rude for no reason or because they make false assumptions about you and you perceive them to be treating you unfairly, you just feel like making them go through the humiliation of having to be nice. Although as I said I have never done it, I can somehow understand the instinct.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 9:28 am

No, because i'm not a psychopath.

...took a turn somewhere and got to the Wrong forum?

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

I don't see the point in that, they will never really like you, will they? They'll just be too scared to tell you what they really think.

On a similar note, there's a guy at my school who actually paid people to be his friends :lol:

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 10:17 am

Into being nice to me? Not that I can think of. I was usually the bullying target, so most of the strong-arm tactics I used was to fight back. I could threaten someone enough to back off or submit, but I wouldn't really call that being nice.