Experiences in High School/Secondary?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

cupid
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Aug 2015, 3:46 pm

I have had an awful experience so far. Im going into my third year this year and would do anything to get out. Everything is memory based or based on your ability to comprehend things. I have a hard time doing any of these things, so I have terrible grades.

I sit alone at lunch everyday. When I do join conversations, people talk so fast that I can hardly get a chance to talk. When I do talk, I don't have time to think it through and it comes out sounding like s**t. Slang is constantly changing and since I don't have any close friends, sometimes I don't understand people and they treat me like I am stupid because of this/I can't add on to their jokes.

Even if your not 100% sober, you get looked down upon and treated like a baby because of it. I stay away from these things because I am a mess when I'm drunk, and its scary for me not being able to control what I say.

All of the jokes I make have to be trial/air, sometimes it comes out hilarious, sometimes I take too much of a risk and people just look at me weirdly.

I have so many trust issues with people, one second they say I'm hilarious and the next they pretend like I dont exist/glare at me.

I also love sports but because of depth-perception issues and lack of coordination, I cannot be good at any of them.

I can't multitask at all and often when I am trying to do two things at once, even thinking and doing another task, something goes wrong and I embarass myself so much. I have to be so self aware about how I look, act and say.

Although I am incredibly self aware, I don't know how to fix any of the problems I have.

What are your experiences?