Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pgd
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 9:23 am

Do you believe you may have a kind of blind spot, here and there, in how you perceive other people at times/the actions of other people?

Am very aware that the identical question, when posed to two different persons - another person and myself - will often tend to be answered a little differently. In a lot of cases, the other person will quickly answer the question simply but I may tend to view the question as having two or more parts to it and tend to give a little longer reply.

Words: Blind spot, blind spots, cognition, perception, what words mean, and so on.

antonblock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2011, 11:11 am

hi there,

of course, i am nearly 30 now, and i just realized half an year ago, that eye contact is a very important thing to find out if someone likes me and and important tool to tell someone that i like someone. This was a big surprise for me.

And i am sure that there are also other things out there, which are very important but i didnt get them. Some more blind spots.
The question is only, where are they??

thanks,
anton

Yensid
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 7:52 pm

Absolutely. I have found blind spots in the past. I have fixed what I can, but some are a challenge to fix. I probably have other blind spots, but by their very nature, they are difficult to find, unless someone else points them out.