Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

allisontics
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2018, 12:06 am

Tonight I haven't stopped stimming, figuratively and literally. I have been so overstimulated since I got home from work. To make it even worse when I came home I had a tic attack from my Tourettes which cause an autistic meltdown after when I was under stimulated. After my meltdown, I paced in a hallway of my house with my ear defenders on, and hand flapping and jumping. to get me back to somewhat normal feeling. Then was made overstimulated when I played with my rubix for about two hours straight non stop and no I didn't solve it nor can I solve it. currently stimming (&ticing) whilst typing this; Rocking back and forth, hand flapping, finger flapping, wrist flapping, and arm flapping. and of course, wearing my ear defenders and my weighted vest. excuse this random post needed to express how i am feeling, please message me, am looking for friends thank you again.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 138 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1= ... =61&p10=71[/img]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 12:08 am

I’m sorry you’re having a rough night.

I hope all this resolves soon.