Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MyDogSasha
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jul 2011, 9:02 pm

I'm to obsessed with something and I don't want to be I can't stop thinking about it and it's hard to think about or do other stuff sometimes...how do you stop thinking about something? It's not a good thing...

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Jul 2011, 11:45 am

I usually let the obsession burnt itself out or I try to become obsessed with something else to take it's place. I almost always have an obsession so i indulge em when ever I can without having too many problems so I can focus more in situations where I need more focus

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2011, 3:39 pm

I've got a crush on an older man at the moment, and ever since he's starting being over-friendly with me, I now can't think of anything else. He's literally the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing I think of before I go to sleep, and all day I am quietly thinking about him. I think this is normal though, because it's a bit different from just an obsession this time. This is the first man (who I fancy) who has been giving me ''hot'' signs back :D . The other men who gave me those sorts of signs are who I don't fancy, or other men who I do fancy didn't fancy me back, but this man is the first man who fancies me back. It feels so great!