Page 1 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 1:07 am

I can never shut off my brain. It is always running at fast speeds.

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 1:08 am

I'm sorry...what? :lol:

deathchibi
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 3:51 am

my brain talks... so much i can have... debate's with it... and it keeps me up all night. :x

but my mum calls it thinking...

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 3:56 am

deathchibi wrote:
my brain talks... so much i can have... debate's with it... and it keeps me up all night. :x

but my mum calls it thinking...

Same ting wid me.

Bako
Raven
Raven

05 May 2008, 4:20 am

This is me as well. Lots of thinking. Keeps me up at night every now and then. Debating as well. Its as if I think things through and weigh both sides of an issue instead of judging something right away. The funny thing is, I can't see myself in a real debate. I tend to hate arguing with someone, but still, lots and lots of thinking.

victorvndoom
Toucan
Toucan

05 May 2008, 4:26 am

that is why i need sleeping pills to sleep at night otherwise the thinking keeps me awake

Dreamer2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 May 2008, 4:29 am

I'm constantly thinking too. The bad part is that I think in pictures which sometimes makes it very difficult to articulate what I'm thinking about.

AngelUndercover
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 May 2008, 5:43 am

I'm constantly thinking; I don't understand how people could have times where they're not thinking, without shutting the brain off entirely - and if you shut it off, who's there to turn it back on?

amaren
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 May 2008, 5:50 am

I thought most people think all the time, except for those who manage that meditation thing (I never could, I'm too easily distracted).. I do zone out to the extent that I don't know why I was staring at what I was staring at.. I think that'd count as not thinking :)

rwar531
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2008, 6:05 am

looks like i'm not alone. mind is overactive, sometimes imagination too, and it really sucks. life is hard and stressful with this lol

asplanet
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 7:03 am

Through life experience we gain intuition expertise and we learn associations that surface as intuitive feelings. Intuition can be so strong, we think we already know, but do we. Can over thinking lead to misconceptions!

Do I over think, all the time like an express train and try and use this to my advantage... but also realize us aspies tend to over think, over analyze things - so always go by my intuition "gut feeling" to make big decisions 8O

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 7:12 am

Yeah.

Even when I'm in my, Daniel is overwhelmed, unresponsive, flapping, swaying, and curling both his hands up mode because he's feeling more autistic than usual at that moment, I'm still obsessing over things in my head.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 7:18 am

I'm not.

My brain is regularly silent.

The issue is that it does or doesn't shut up in the appropriate situations.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 7:26 am

I always think but I can ignore it by doing stuff like reading or being on this site, or my all time favorite mindlessly destroying things in video games

Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 7:35 am

Yes, my mind is always on the go. I actually like it that way.

kaytie
Toucan
Toucan

05 May 2008, 7:48 am

yes, i always find myself daydreaming. sometimes when im talking to someone,instead of engaging in the conversation i'd be thinking about this person's motives. at nights if i'm not on the puter i'd just zone out in front of the tv just to quiet my thoughts