Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Vincent287
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2013, 4:44 am

Well, I changed a lot since the last time I posted something on here. I was such an idiot that should of kept my mouth shut to begin with. If you look at my posts, you will know what I mean. Anyway, let me begin my story.

It all started in freshman year when I was fifteen years old. My past posts pretty much give up how I thought at that time. Not only was I senseless and dumb, but pathetic and annoying.

To make a long story short, here is what I learned. The best happens when you are not looking. Don't bload yourself with too much crap on the internet about the group of people you associate with and believe it is true. Be yourself and stay that way. It doesn't matter who screws who, who's dating who, or if your single (I wish I knew that first before anything else). NEVER shut yourself down over the past and keep it inside (I was literally in a residential therapy home for a month because of it. If only I just accepted the fact that I was a senseless idiot and moved on). Just accept the fact that you are different. The world and society sucks, GET OVER IT.

So there you are, simple and to the point. I changed, I gained a lot more knowledge in life, and I simply don't care about what goes on around me. However I still want to see a fifteen yearold version of me and literally murder him with a chainsaw. Hockey mask, jump suit, the whole package.

legomyego
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2013, 4:47 am

good advice, true- when you are not lookin you will find....definitely true.

timf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 9:45 am

One reason for us to have imperfect memories is so that we would not have to drag around our past selves as an albatross around our necks. However, more than an embarrassing photograph, the Internet can give us a clearer picture of our more forgettable selves.

An expert is a person who has made the greatest number of mistakes in a narrow field.

The person who has made no mistakes has never tried anything.

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 9:50 am

i'm the new senseless idiot of these here parts

it's a short-term job though.