i love water and am fascinated by it
i kind of like water but no big deal 86%  86%  [ 63 ]
i dont care 14%  14%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 73

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 12:24 pm

<--- Water lover. Loves it just as much as Roger loves disguises.

LuxoJr
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2012, 1:22 pm

Absolutely. There's something very mystical about water to me. Especially smaller bodies of water, like waterfalls, ponds, rivers, tides. Though the ocean itself, not so much. Because generally the ocean means beach and beach means beachgoers and there's something about beachgoers that turns me off. But clear water in places like Dubai or Hawaii or even darker water in Europe is really amazing to me. The sounds of water and the feel of running water. Or even just staring at it. Idk. I feel as though I'm in another world when I'm near water, especially when I'm alone.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

Psychocandy wrote:
I love rivers, lakes, beks, ponds, because I do have to say; flowing water is hypnotic.

hypnotic, yes, so are treetops swaying in the wind and anything else that moves monotonously, but especially water.
my parents said as a baby, i loved the sea's waves very much.

ADoyle90815
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

Anyone who is lost would naturally try to find water sources, especially in the dessert if they have a survival instinct at all. Personally, I would rather live close to the ocean or other water source because it's relaxing.

abstract
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jul 2012, 5:54 pm

I like to do things on the water... Sailing, waterskiing, etc. but do not like swimming. I believe it has to do with a lack of creative play.

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 5:57 pm

I do like looking at water, but I won't go out of my way to find water to look at.

If there's rain outside or something, I'll watch it, and I'll watch the drops hitting the puddles and making rings. It's totally hypnotising.

I do like waterfalls as well, and as above, flowing water is just super relaxing to watch.

The sound of water falling is really relaxing, as long as it's not a tap, because that makes me just want to pee xD

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 6:20 pm

I absolutely love water, love the color of the ocean on the horizon, love lakes and marshes. I'm also a cancer so I'm a "watery" sign.

I'm obsessed with all kinds of sea creatures, alive and extinct. My favorite prehistoric animal comes from the water: the mosasaurus. Also like a ton of water type pokemon but then again who doesn't, lots of really good ones (Lapras, Slowbro, STARMIE, Milotic,Tentacruel,Lanturn..). I uhh..love to drink water too, its my favorite beverage. So yeah..yay water!

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 6:24 pm

I like watching water flow and like to watch the waves at the shore-I can watch for hours.

ScottyN
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jul 2012, 6:39 pm

Because flyfishing is my special interest, I have a high affinity for water. I also like to swim, but prefer "dry immersion" by being in water in waders.

lotuspuppy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 6:44 pm

Everyone is drawn to water, be it for transport, industry, agriculture, or recreation. Every coast line lot in the world is more expensive than the lot just a block inland. 50 percent of the U.S. population lives within 50 miles of the coastline. Water fascinates everyone.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 6:47 pm

I am always drawn by the ocean I don't know why though but watching the waves always calms me down.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Jasmine90
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jul 2012, 7:19 pm

I like watching people swim, I like the sound of water, but I don't really like being in water.
I also love sea life and find it fascinating, particularly whale sharks and beluga whales.

I have also had a lifelong obsession with the colour "cyan" -- because of a dream I had when I was young, where I was on a tropical island, the water was so beautiful.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 12:40 am

MightyMorphin wrote:
I do like looking at water, but I won't go out of my way to find water to look at.

If there's rain outside or something, I'll watch it, and I'll watch the drops hitting the puddles and making rings. It's totally hypnotising.

I do like waterfalls as well, and as above, flowing water is just super relaxing to watch.

The sound of water falling is really relaxing, as long as it's not a tap, because that makes me just want to pee xD

i love watching the rain! that, and snow falling, is the most beautiful sight ever. i'm so happy when it's raining.

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jul 2012, 12:54 am

I live in Michigan - water is everywhere! Now if only we could get the people of Downtown to stop dumping their garbage cans into the river.

I love thunderstorms, and we need a good one. It hasn't rained but a few minutes at a time in almost a month.

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 1:47 am

IndieSoul wrote:
I live in Michigan - water is everywhere! Now if only we could get the people of Downtown to stop dumping their garbage cans into the river.

I love thunderstorms, and we need a good one. It hasn't rained but a few minutes at a time in almost a month.

Oh my God, you're a Girl Interrupted fan aren't you? :D -sees your avatar-

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jul 2012, 1:48 am

MightyMorphin wrote:
IndieSoul wrote:

Oh my God, you're a Girl Interrupted fan aren't you? :D -sees your avatar-

You have no idea :D

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH