Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mikassyna
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2013, 5:18 pm

For the first 35+ years of my life I couldn't stand remakes or singers performing popular songs that were not precisely sung in an exact inflection-by-inflection copy of the original song. If I heard anyone doing this, it would drive me bonkers. I would turn off the music, go in another room, or cover my ears to tune it out, it was so disturbing to me. I didn't understand why or how anyone would want to mar what was already perfect.

At this point in my life, it has ceased to bother me, although other things bother me that didn't before.

Anyone else have any unusual dislikes?

Last edited by mikassyna on 10 Dec 2013, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dottsie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Dec 2013, 6:16 pm

I'm not sure if this one is uncommon or not, but I really REALLY dislike soap residue. Our dish washing soap does this, and putting dishes away is awful because of it. It makes my hands want to cry.

I don't like to have my toes touching, either. I'll let them fall together if I'm not thinking about it, but if I'm suddenly aware of it, I get really uncomfortable.

Also, anything that involves being able to feel my bones under my skin. Typing on a tablet, walking on anything that's not soft, grabbing my arm and feeling the arm bone, stuff like that. I'm a really scrawny person, so I run into some problems there.

One more-- I hate it when I'm around people eating fruits and vegetables. I can't even stand eating them myself, and watching them being eaten by others is pretty awful too, though not as bad. I hate the noises they make, and I hate seeing the seeds on their plate. Uuughhh.

jcq126
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Dec 2013, 6:58 pm

Mason jars being used as cups at restaurants really makes me angry.