Share Your Tips On How To Survive Life

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lastcrazyhorn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 8:13 am

I figure that together we can make this a really good compendium of information.

I'll start.

1. Don't rely on someday to make your wishes come true. Believe in now; do what you can do now to make your life what you want it to be. As CCR says, "Someday never comes."

BATMAN: I'll do everything I can to rehabilitate you.
CATWOMAN: Marry me.
BATMAN: Everything except that.

http://lastcrazyhorn.wordpress.com - "Odd One Out: Reality with a refreshing slice of aspie"

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

14 Jan 2008, 8:34 am

These are more or less mottos i live by, but could be considered tips

1) Passion is the fuel to acheiving sucess
2) Success is not the position you stand but the direction in which you look

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 10:32 am

~At first you dont succeed, get up and try again~ Try again..Aaliyah

You Try, You Fail, You Try, You Fail, but the only true failure is when you stop trying!

^I picked those two on top^ because you can never give up in life, no matter what, doesn't matter how many times life gets you down, just get back up, and try again!

Can't change the past, or predict the future, so why dont you just Live The Moment!

Accept the past as past without denying it or discarding it!

^I picked those two up above^ because you should never ever dwell on what you did, or what you regret, or try to see too much into the future, you should just live the moment your living now, with realizing that you can't do anything about the past, or the future, and you need to accept that.

The destination is not what suppose to bring you happiness, the journey is!

^This one up above is my favorite quote i live by^ it means your not suppose to wait until you get somewhere to enjoy life, the best part of life is the journey you take, not the destination your heading for! Don't take your life for granted, always reach for the goal, but don't let yourself loose sight of whats around you while your reaching for that goal!

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 10:50 am

Health is number One priority in my life. Taking care of it, preventing illness, creating it, living it - and will let NOTHING come between myself and achieving that. The best of everything, the most natural, the purest - and nothing less than that. My sense of inner peace will NOT be tampered with - and this is something that I am taking very seriously now. I prefer to remove and detach from some negative energy than to subject my self to anything less than the highest vibration. Being grateful.

Loving.

Wilco
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jan 2008, 1:45 pm

be a sponge. expect anything from anyone.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 2:40 pm

Get to know how to spot a sociopath, because if you're an aspie, they're going to come looking for you.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 3:08 pm

Wilco wrote:
be a sponge. expect anything from anyone.

I wonder if that is my problem, I don't want for anything from anyone. Being with me is low maintenance.

Wilco
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jan 2008, 3:25 pm

ok let's say it like this. I have had a GF for almost 10 months. I loved her so much, and I wanted to do anything for her. I suddenly didnt hear from her for 6 weeks, her best friend (a boy) said she said Im not her BF, she told him. I get to talk to her for 5 minutes, she says its true. I ask her if shes with that guy, and she says no. but the guy says yes. And I recently heard form her this is true, and its all my fault because I hurted her so much (while I did everything for her, tried everything, and asked if there was anything that made her unhappy) I was confused, sad, and hurting for the past 7-8 weeks while she is having the time of her life with her new BF but she insists that she is the victim here.

on a scale from 1 to 10 how much I loved her, 2000.

OregonBecky
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 4:54 pm

Keep trying, even if you move forward in really tiny steps. It seems like nothing is happening but then, one day, like in a video game, you level up.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 4:56 pm

All I know is that I've had to switch to trying my best and then more to seem as NT as possible and even so I hardly survive financially and spiritually.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

14 Jan 2008, 5:33 pm

never sign a lease with your relatives, or roomates. its better to live in a van down by the river than be miserable living with someone else. thats the only advice i have 8O

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 5:37 pm

If you can't see a light at the end of the tunnel, go down and turn the damn thing on yourself!!

Never, ever, ever give up.

Don't let anyone tell you that you're worth less, that you can't do something, or that anything is impossible. The only reason they'll tell you this is because they couldn't do it themselves. Don't stoop to their level; rise above it!

The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe anything can happen if you put your mind to it.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Jan 2008, 6:03 pm

Never rely on anybody but yourself.

ALways keep in mind life is short (hmm... I think the OP said something similar).

Always keep a tight leesh on spending.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 6:17 pm

LeKiwi wrote:
If you can't see a light at the end of the tunnel, go down and turn the damn thing on yourself!!

I like this quote the best so far hehe!

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 6:40 pm

Age1600 wrote:
LeKiwi wrote:

I like this quote the best so far hehe!

Hehe, it made me laugh when I first heard it, but it's what I live my life by!! :D

kitschinator
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2008, 7:38 pm

Be the change you want to see.