Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 6:50 pm

I can get quickly overwhelmed by information. I tend to read up on different places about the same topic over and over again, it's making me feel sick. Like "how to gain muscle", etc. Another thing is that I think like a computer: I can't think for myself, I can only take input from others and respond to it. Is there anyone who can relate to that? How can I stop thinking like a computer?

Caesar
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm

I have this problem as well, when looking up information I always end up finding pages with so much text that I don't want to read it.
I'm not dyslexic, I just find it annoying to read large articles because reading it makes me feel tired and I always end up remembering one or two things mentioned in the article.

I have one subject in which we look at theatre acts and have to copy every single movement and having to memorize the direction, hands, steps etc just drives me crazy.
There are probably articles on the internet about this problem with helpful tips but I am sure that it's gonna be a big article with so much information itself