Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 6:38 pm

I'm realy so confused on why (non-autistic) cant stand a simple small depresion or they cant stand being without a friend and dont pull back with big group of people's why they act like they rule the world or they bully people without acctualy thinking even a small bit they say whe are wierd but a world with only autism would be way more normal than the world is now atleast war wont be going on. :? :? and steroids or drugs that easens there lives i just cant stand it

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 6:41 pm

That's one really long confusing sentence you've got going on there. :wink:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 7:07 pm

UndercoverAlien wrote:
I'm realy so confused on why (non-autistic) cant stand a simple small depresion...

They fear depression, in themselves and others.

UndercoverAlien wrote:
... or they cant stand being without a friend and dont pull back with big group of people's...

They fear loneliness, especially in themselves.

UndercoverAlien wrote:
... why they act like they rule the world...

They do ... for now...

UndercoverAlien wrote:
... or they bully people without acctualy thinking even a small bit...

Intimidation is how they seem to operate - someone must be the top dog, with everyone else licking their hindparts.

UndercoverAlien wrote:
... they say whe are wierd but a world with only autism would be way more normal than the world is now at least war wont be going on.

It might not be as productive, however. Aggression and assertiveness are what drive productivity, and if you can't communicate ideas, then invention and innovation become difficult.

UndercoverAlien wrote:
... and steroids or drugs that easens there lives i just cant stand it

Eww! Drugs ... they're for sick people, and Aspies and Auties are not sick, just different.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 9:07 pm

Almost any type can have depression. It varies from person to person. I'd say autistics are at greater risk for depression than would be normal people without friends. Just by the lack in social skills alone. On the other hand, issolation would pretty much make it even, regardless.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2008, 7:34 am

didnt tought of all the facts

BeeBee23
Raven
Raven

12 Aug 2008, 8:15 am

I've had anxiety depression for almost ten years and I have AS, we can get depressions too.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2008, 8:57 am

i think you missreaded me ^^ i meant that people without autism cant handle a simple depresion sinds i always ignore it and im used to it
A.S. myself

BeeBee23
Raven
Raven

12 Aug 2008, 9:08 am

I see, I didn't understand what you meant in your first post.
I have a hard time handling mine though.