Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 1:00 pm

lets think for a minute if , your level of intuition from birth is very high and your understandings of the world around you are different than others and you might require a higher level of stimm. To
Feel in place in the world . One might float through life on a basis of mere sensory inputs .
This then being your primary , method of interacting in your word mag pieing the sounds of others or even actions that maynot provide sensory benefit .MAYappear as inconsequential to your survival instincts . Having relied on these same early learned , automatic inputs . Speech might be redundant to your lifes reality . ( not thought through as requirement for you to even exist) prehaps even occuring as a wasted effort .) Not conciously thought as a waste of time,
But in your reality not a practical effort versus , basic survival . These ideas thoughts all based on early abilities to intuit

Later the non verbal individual may consider that communication . With outside people , Maybe necessary to be more functional in their survival scheme of things in general .Considering , (not conciously) . To get more of what appears to ease their sense of being in their lifes existence.

Rudimentary pavlovian thought , maybe of a practicable nature in these basic need situations .
In some degree . :idea:

where ever you go ,there you are

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 4:11 pm

One of my brothers children hardly spoke at all until she was about three or four as she was soo excellent at using her head and face and hands to gesture what she wanted. She was soo good at it one would hardly notice she did not speak. She speaks fine. She just didn't earlier on in life. It was like she didn't have to.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 12:02 am

Thank you very much for understanding , what i had written . Kudos to your brothers child .
A very smile to you
Jakki

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 12:38 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
One of my brothers children hardly spoke at all until she was about three or four as she was soo excellent at using her head and face and hands to gesture what she wanted. She was soo good at it one would hardly notice she did not speak. She speaks fine. She just didn't earlier on in life. It was like she didn't have to.

That is exactly how I communicate 90% of the time. Especially with my family. A lot can be said without using words.

My cousin and I have nonverbal communication down to a fine science.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Sep 2019, 2:34 am

EzraS wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

That is exactly how I communicate 90% of the time. Especially with my family. A lot can be said without using words.

My cousin and I have nonverbal communication down to a fine science.

My daughter learned to speak on time but she prefers nonverbal communication and she hardly spoke before age of 4 or 5.
Based on behaviors like drawing in the air when she doesn't know the word - she thinks in pictures and speech is kind of naturally foreign language to her. She can use it but not nearly as comfortably as pointing and pictures, even now.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 2:00 am

Must admit, but am afraid to go as far aa calling it mind reading .Although when younger seemed to intuit intent before peoplle would use words .And respond in what might could be said prematurely.
Was easier to do with peeps you already knew .Often wondered if it was early learned survival instinct. Before people tried to close the door on precog abilities 8O