A very Merry UH-UM! Depressing Christmas.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 3:40 am

I know that we are all social outcasts most of the time. But doesn't the Christmas Holiday make it even worse. After all. You see families getting together and having a wonderful time and wish you could be a part of it. even in the mints of your own family. you feel like you are an outcast and are hopelessly being sucked down that path?

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 4:33 am

I agree. Christmas is a reminder that I am an outcast. I used to feel lonelier around this time of the year. But now I'm so used to it and find being alone on the extra days off work very nice and peaceful.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 5:09 am

Come on over to the "Support for WP members over Christmas?" thread on this board if you like, which is up and running further down the page.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 11:13 am

LupaLuna wrote:
I know that we are all social outcasts most of the time. But doesn't the Christmas Holiday make it even worse. After all. You see families getting together and having a wonderful time and wish you could be a part of it. even in the mints of your own family. you feel like you are an outcast and are hopelessly being sucked down that path?

Yep!

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm

Even more lonely since my mother passed away this past summer.