Apparently alien abduction causes autism

Page 1 of 8 [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 1:47 am

Sometimes I like to look up information on the consept of alien abduction. I personaly never believed in it but a lot of other people do. This one guy sells (or tells how to make) a special hat or helmet that will stop the aliens from getting you. Aliens supposdly communicate telaphaticaly and the material of this hat blocks your thoughts. A lady made or purchaced a hat for her son who before he started wearing it was diagnosed as autistic.

"The woman’s son, age 8, starting wearing a #3 helmet. Previous to the helmet he was diagnosed as autistic, had reoccurring nightmares of what he said were monsters, and told his mother that aliens told him to obey them. He has not been taken while wearing the helmet and his doctors report that his autism has improved markedly. However, he reported that he was abducted on his way to or from school. He had several unexplained marks on his body and told his mother that he had surgery. A neurologist who examined the boy said he has an abnormal EEG."

Okay. :? What do you think of this?

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 1:55 am

I wonder...if aliens cause autism, then can you pass your alien-caused autism genetically to your offspring?
This would make sense, as my AS-ish mom has had "contact"

(please take this as tongue-in cheek...hee..)

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 2:07 am

Well it is odd, but after seeing some of the "scientific papers" on the cause of autism and AS it is clear that many very odd ideas about the cause of AS and autism exist.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 2:09 am

got mine when i was abducted by pirates

millie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 2:21 am

i heard it definitely caused that phenomenon some of us get - where we try to consciously activate movement with our minds but the body will not succumb.

i was abducted.
i know i was, because i have all these strange incisions everywhere and they appeared one morning out of the blue and it was the same night i had a dream about cropcircles and ET.

8O

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 2:39 am

I've read that many military personnel agree with this.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 3:00 am

Abnormal EEGs tend to be due to a seizure disorder that are common amongst individuals with Autistic Disorder (it's more common in such compared to AS), or even "meltdowns"/"shutdowns". "We" tend to have more electrical activity going on in our brains than normal people, and it makes sense if one looks at Autism as a disorder of over-sensitivity to the world (with some types of AS being the same, and others not).

Aliens? That'd be quite far down on the list of, most likely to cause autism; below genetically-engineered, Nazi-created super-scientists.

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 3:03 am

Who says I was abducted? I AM the alien!

http://xelebes.wordpress.com/
My Blog

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 3:10 am

Why would they give us Autism/AS?

Dussel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 3:13 am

PunkyKat wrote:
"The woman’s son, age 8, starting wearing a #3 helmet. Previous to the helmet he was diagnosed as autistic, had reoccurring nightmares of what he said were monsters, and told his mother that aliens told him to obey them.

Such stories of children are normal - it would really be not the first time in history that children make stories up or are fearful in respect of merely imaged "monsters" or what else - if this is canalized and organized it is called "religion".

PunkyKat wrote:
He had several unexplained marks on his body and told his mother that he had surgery.

Children play and get by playing any kind of marks, they can't remember - also more than just "quite common".

---

With autism there is sometimes also a trail of self injury, because aggression can easily turn to himself, which the boy may cover up with the story of this "surgery".

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 5:29 am

Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:
Why would they give us Autism/AS?

Boredom?

Science homework assignment (or possibly extra-credit project)?

Trying to send a message (but much worse at communication than ourselves)?

That's just the way they roll?

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 7:04 am

That'd be so awesome. :D To be autistic because aliens abducted you. 8) :lol:

HowlingMad1992
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2009, 7:58 am

What a load of crap :evil:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 8:05 am

there was a boy in year 11 who had what he said was "bad acne".

but i could see that it was really an alien experiment on his face that he was unaware of.

i "joined the dots" between his acne spots to trace a sentence, and it read "inspected by zyrgox. passed"

wow. that was proof to me. but the most surprising thing about it was the stupidity of the aliens. they left out most of the dots in that sentence.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 8:30 am

Eggman wrote:
got mine when i was abducted by pirates

It was the ninjas that gave it to me.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 8:37 am

Oh my...this explains it all! So we aren't really aliens??? we've just been abducted by them?! Oh my! :wink:

Edit: extra V

Last edited by ShadesOfMe on 12 Feb 2009, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.