Overheating during sex and other thermoregulation probs

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PaganMom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Nov 2009, 11:09 pm

Lots of guys sweat a lot during sex. My husband gets soaking wet during sex from the sweat. It will even drip off of him on to me and he's NT. I don't get sweaty during sex though, and I have AS, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but a lot of guys are sweaty like that. I've talked about that with women I know when we are talking about sex and a lot of women like that, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Some women get really turned on by it.

PaganMom

flyingladybird
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Dec 2009, 9:24 am

If this thread is purely about Thermoregulation issue then it's said to be a feature of Dyspraxia/DCD. because I also do suffer from it, unfortunately suffer much worse as my advancing age, have done much research on this.
I believe it's one of neurological deficits some of us have.
best person to ask, would be either a neuropsychiatrist or a neuro.

(have to say, my thermo reg issue has nothing to do with sex)

during summer, in so much heat, I tend to start to look totally ashen, facially gaunt really not functioning physically at all..am absolutely dreading another Summer..
on the other hand, I was told I have got a higher temperature otherwise. minor procedure I had last year was nearly not going ahead because of this high temperature.
(had a battery of blood tests of late with no abnormal results)
am due to see a neuro again since I was indicated for a spinal MRI this time just to be sure.

it's quite normal to have various neuro related issues in ASD since after all, ASD is a neuro developmental condition. some of us may have had various genetic predispositions for different things and added with environmental factors, things crop up particularly as we age, in other words, things I used to have in much milder forms when I was much younger, start to affect me more seriously in certain older age.

x x

melby1980
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Dec 2009, 3:40 am

I actually have been told I am like a furnace sometimes (Body temp rises during sleep??? Isn't it supposed to drop?) Actually for the first 1/2 hour after waking I can go outside barefoot in the snow in a t-shirt and shorts and feel nice and warm.

Although there have been times when I can say the opposite and I am like an ice box. Very odd.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

I thought it was overheating that prevented me from orgasming, but it turns out that it was the Paxil I am taking that is causing those issues.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

BornToDie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jan 2010, 6:07 pm

the best solution i have found to sweating during sex is having the room temperature at about 60F. that's worked for me.