Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

JoelFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 5:50 pm

Since Msn won't allow me to copy and paste I have to resort to posting the url....but needless to say I'm glad the b-tch is going to jail and that her money didn't buy her way out

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mil ... li=BBgzzfc

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 5:59 pm

"Gigi"?!? Seriously? :roll: She looks magnificently self-important. I see no remorse. Zero. Zilch. This should have been a premeditated-murder conviction. To quote John Hancock of 1776: "What in Hell goes on in New York?"

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 6:01 pm

...Seem to remember reading of this before , haven't read the links yet .

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 7:43 pm

I read the comments on MSN, and most of them were outraged that she had "bought justice" with her millions, noting that a poor mom who did the same would be facing life. There was very little sympathy for her, which was refreshing.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:37 pm

I suspect she is another poster child for Narcissistic Personality Disorder - in its most malignant of forms. The child's existence would have been construed by her as a 'blemish' on her image and something to be eradicated for that reason. NPDs value their image way above most things, even though they know it is a false one they construct to deceive others. Anyone or anything that makes them look bad is a prime target, and they can be deadly, as this woman was. Throw away the key.

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 8:10 am

Thanks to her money she has practically gotten away with it anyway. She was found not guilty of murder, and she will be out of prison in 10 years (maybe sooner if her appeals are successful).

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 10:11 am

0regonGuy wrote:
Thanks to her money she has practically gotten away with it anyway. She was found not guilty of murder, and she will be out of prison in 10 years (maybe sooner if her appeals are successful).

Why would she be locked away if she is found not guilty? Was it insanity she was found and she is going to a mental hospital instead?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 7:04 pm

0regonGuy wrote:

No she won't. She was sentenced to 18 years, and she has to do 87.5% of that, and then 5 years of post-release supervision. They did away with early parole in NY for violent crimes almost 20 years ago.

She's 54 now, and she'll be 70 when she gets out--if she lives that long.

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 11:36 pm

League_Girl wrote:
0regonGuy wrote:

Why would she be locked away if she is found not guilty? Was it insanity she was found and she is going to a mental hospital instead?

The jury found her not guilty of murder, guilty of manslaughter. That in it's self was a miscarriage of justice.

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 12:07 am

Basso53 wrote:
0regonGuy wrote:

No she won't. She was sentenced to 18 years, and she has to do 87.5% of that, and then 5 years of post-release supervision. They did away with early parole in NY for violent crimes almost 20 years ago.

She's 54 now, and she'll be 70 when she gets out--if she lives that long.

Don't believe everything you hear. Nobody serves as much time as they are sentenced to. Anyway, she still has 11 lawyers working full time to try and figure out a way of getting her out sooner.

Quote:
Jordan’s lawyers plan to appeal her conviction. They said she will likely serve about another 10 years behind bars, factoring time served and an early release for good time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/gigi-jordan-18-years-prison-death-8-year-old-son-article-1.2239269

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 10:57 pm

ASAN Statement

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman