Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2012, 2:57 am

I think you should include female aspies in your documentary. People see aspergers as a male disorder which is absolute BS.
I could probably make a good documentary but have no money thanks to capitalism.

"I belive in God, only I spell it Nature."
~ Frank Llyod Wright

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2012, 3:31 am

I do not intend to focus on asperger's exclusively, but I am also an equity feminist, so male and female will be represented equally.

As for making films without money... If you have a video camera, make a movie. You don't need funds...

My team made two award winning short films for less than $100 and we have a series of short documentaries that we made for free.

Don't let concerns like that stop you from making something.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2012, 11:54 am

KenG, you have a private message

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

"Thoughts?"

Sure. Two words:

Do it.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2012, 2:48 am

do it was never in question... the request for thoughts was for input. Thank you for the encouragement.

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2012, 5:40 pm

maybe you could interview people on this forum. pick at random and maybe you'll get a random slice of the population.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2012, 11:21 pm

well... at random doesn't work for the format... it's a documentary, but you have to pick and choose what you use so you can give the story you want...

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

Feralucce wrote:
well... at random doesn't work for the format... it's a documentary, but you have to pick and choose what you use so you can give the story you want...
well i guess. i'd be willing to participate, but i might live a thousand miles away from you idk.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

aspie48 wrote:
well i guess. i'd be willing to participate, but i might live a thousand miles away from you idk.

Do you have any truly uplifting story related to the autistic spectrum?