Our local paper is doing a series on ASD for awareness month

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2012, 12:41 pm

It's a very small town, and a weekly paper, but we are the county seat so it's sold all over the county. Our reporter is a very nice boy, (everybody in this town knows each other). He's young, mid 20's, been to college, and when he gets on something and gets an idea, he gives it all he's got. He's very passionate about getting the truth out about things, and doing away with misconceptions about anything, whether it's trying to get across that the antichrist won't be born just because the county goes wet, or stopping prejudice, etc. I don't remember seeing this in the paper before, so it must be a new idea. He will definately do us justice! He will also do research on stuff he's writing about too. He's not the kind who talks to you for 10 minutes then just writes up the conversation in grammatically correct and prettier words. He really checks into things.

I PM'd Alex and asked if he would please do a phone or internet or whatever they do these things on, interview with him if he has the time.

Not many new ideas come into this town, but I'm excited about this one in particular!

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com