Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 3:54 pm

I agree... it would be informative... but dry... unless...

Well... I know there are some of us with film making as our special interest... or... at least one... I wonder...

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 4:20 pm

Tawaki wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
money grubbing yes,im not sure about calling her a whore

I didn't call her a whore.

I called her a fame whore. Fame whores will do anything to keep their mugs front a center in the public eye. Whether it's flashing their chest fat in some "gentlemen's magazine", or using their own kids' health issues to pad their bank account.

If it wasn't her child's supposed cure, and how she stands up for the common mom against
the medico industrial complex, no one would hire this Z listed turdlette except for informericals.

She makes all people with Autism to be damaged goods, and victims.

Nice to see the Cure At All Cost minions will have a mouth piece front and center, perhaps frothing up people to drive policy changes.

ABA and social skills classes for all. Except when you are 18+. Adults are magically cured at 18 dontcha know....lol...
that may be true.one good thing about lady gaga is her honesty,she says point blank "I am a fame whore"

I myself am a expensive car car whore.i had to sell off the last of my expensive cars a few days ago to pay debt's.i guess as of now i am desperate to "get some"

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 6:33 pm

Feralucce wrote:
I agree... it would be informative... but dry... unless...

Well... I know there are some of us with film making as our special interest... or... at least one... I wonder...

:lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 12:52 pm

I can't believe that Bloody Nazi was hired to be on The View. That woman's a Berkshire Hunt. Before a woman wants to Donald Duck for the sake of procreation, she should ask herself if she's be able to accept any child that God gives her. If not, there's always the option of adoption. The only thing that she's good for is farting on the phone on national television and pissing and pooping herself in public for the world to see on the air.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/jenny_mcc ... ar-03-2006

http://www.thesuperficial.com/jenny_mcc ... on-09-2005

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 2:03 pm

I use the term fame whore as a pejorative.

GaGa is hustling for a living. God bless her. But it really doesn't hurt anyone.

I put Jenny McCarthy in the same group as tent revival preachers. They con the sick and gullible, while passing the hat around.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 2:47 pm

I can just imagine all the nasty calls and letters that she's likely to get on that show from the viewers who's the most likely to disagree with her.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 6:45 pm

Tawaki wrote:
I use the term fame whore as a pejorative.

GaGa is hustling for a living. God bless her. But it really doesn't hurt anyone.

I put Jenny McCarthy in the same group as tent revival preachers. They con the sick and gullible, while passing the hat around.
that is accurate about mcarthy and autism speaks

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 10:53 am

Jenny McCarthy? What-ev-er.
(If I said any more than that, I could be
accused of actually giving a whoop-de-do
about her.)

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 1:10 pm

Douglas_MacNeill wrote:
about her.)

I don't think any of us care about her specifically, moreso the stance she's taken on "vaccines causing autism" (which is known to be false facts based on falsified data), and the kind of damage it could cause for us in the long run. I don't even want to know what other false facts she believes and passes on to others, it's sickening to think about it.

A person is irrelevant, but the message that is given by a person can alter the perceptions of billions, not usually for the better and regardless of real facts.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 3:45 pm

Jaden wrote:
Douglas_MacNeill wrote:
about her.)

I don't think any of us care about her specifically, moreso the stance she's taken on "vaccines causing autism" (which is known to be false facts based on falsified data), and the kind of damage it could cause for us in the long run. I don't even want to know what other false facts she believes and passes on to others, it's sickening to think about it.

A person is irrelevant, but the message that is given by a person can alter the perceptions of billions, not usually for the better and regardless of real facts.

I would not go so far as to say falsified data... it was improperly interpolated data... and the interpretation was based on an off hand remark by a scientist who noticed correlation and worded it as such... based on the same concept (correlation versus causation) for a long while it was thought that ice cream caused polio

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 10:49 pm

raisedbyignorance wrote:
http://www.change.org/petitions/abc-s-the-view-just-say-no-to-adding-jenny-mccarthy-to-the-view

Sadly, regardless of whatever petitions exist and regardless of how many sign it, the network won't deny her a position on the sole basis that people don't want her on the show, nor for whatever views she has. Doing so would be against the law and would open the network to prosecution and being sued for discrimination.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2013, 7:57 am

Wonderful.

Another bully pulpit for Jenny to spread her hateful, damaging misinformation.

I'm sure my 4-year-old, who didn't get her shots as a baby because I was fool enough to buy the autism-a-fate-worse-than-death unperson-disease crapola and decide to take no chances, will have a few 4-letter words for Miss Jenny after her next round of catch-up immunizations.

Jenny McCarthy: Another Reason to Watch Something Else.

Too bad the average ignorant American takes what they hear on talk shows for scientifically proven gospel.

SEINNICHT
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jul 2013, 12:07 pm

The biggest problem with this is the fact that Jenny McCarthy's lies and misinformation has already killed children and has made whooping cough much more common than it should be.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

25 Jul 2013, 6:19 pm

I haven't watched the View, nor will watch even with this airhead on the air.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 11:20 am

SEINNICHT wrote:
The biggest problem with this is the fact that Jenny McCarthy's lies and misinformation has already killed children and has made whooping cough much more common than it should be.

I should tell that to my hubby the next time he has an asthma attack.

He never had asthma before he caught the whooping cough-- definitely more trouble than autism.

Next time he's wheezing, I'll tell him he can thank the attitude that autism-is-a-fate-worse-than-death for his respiratory troubles.