Page 1 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2014, 4:03 am

1. autism $peaks, the avowed enemy of the autistic community, abuse us , make offensive propaganda against us ant steal money from well meaning NTs who dont know about the evil of the organisation, and doing countless other atrocities against us.

2. ALUT, an israhell based ''support organisation'' who every year doing pitty campaigns similar to does of the notorius autism $peaks and taking many rights of many autistics in the ''holly land''

3. CARES or in it hateful name ''combat autism act'', as its name sugest it is a hate group founded by the ''great'' us govermant with the devils (autism $peaks) help and consulting , the worst part is that it actively ignores the real voices of autism, the autistic people themeself.

if you know more , feel free to add in this post.

ps sorry for my english

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 5:04 am

Sorry the thread sort of reminds me of a dartboard of hate. I do believe however that in some cases the term enemy is probably justified. Eugenics is probably the main enemy of the autistic community in the strict sense of the word A hardline eugenicist would advocate the total eradication of the autistic "gene" (if such a thing actually existed)

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2014, 12:53 pm

Yeah I was expecting yet another autism blacklist like was floating around facebook. 8O

I agree some organizations have alot to answer for and their actions discussed but enemy lists are not a good idea.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 6:06 pm

A good amount of Youtubers that do let's plays (those who play video games and post videos) would be as well. With the constant use of the "R" word, insults to those with special needs and a general negativity to those who are different.

SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2014, 6:34 pm

Well, I'm going to be controversial here (start throwing rocks at me) but for me and throughout history the biggest enemy of autism has been religion, two faiths in particular, one being the results of the separation of the first. When they burned people at the stake and killed hundred of thousands people for witchcraft, being possessed, for not being normal or for not conforming to society, who do you think these people where? Autistic people or people with other disorders. Later on these same people where simply locked up, it's only at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century that prosecution toward "different people" stopped, what represents the time when countries started to go secular.
Sadly some religious groups are still living in the dark ages and still consider us has evil, mostly the baptist nuts. Her is an example of what they say about us (WARNING, what they say is very hard to take and read, especially if you have autism)
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69903

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 6:40 pm

SpirosD wrote:
Well, I'm going to be controversial here (start throwing rocks at me) but for me and throughout history the biggest enemy of autism has been religion, two faiths in particular, one being the results of the separation of the first. When they burned people at the stake and killed hundred of thousands people for witchcraft, being possessed, for not being normal or for not conforming to society, who do you think these people where? Autistic people or people with other disorders. Later on these same people where simply locked up, it's only at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century that prosecution toward "different people" stopped, what represents the time when countries started to go secular.
Sadly some religious groups are still living in the dark ages and still consider us has evil, mostly the baptist nuts. Her is an example of what they say about us (WARNING, what they say is very hard to take and read, especially if you have autism)

Those look like Nazis too me as well. It may not be in the title, but they pretty much talk like they are.

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2014, 6:40 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
A good amount of Youtubers that do let's plays (those who play video games and post videos) would be as well. With the constant use of the "R" word, insults to those with special needs and a general negativity to those who are different.
i can strongly relate to that, as a gamer and a person who watching youtube alot it is a horrible sight on youtube, it is just disgusting how ignorant this hillbillies can be. for gods sake, in my living hell of israhell the word autistic (my identity, one of my best traits) beign use as an insult on a daily basis, most of my peers do not know i am autistic so they using this word and every time someone using autistic as an insuld or arab or black or jew or other minorities names as an insult, a small part of me die. i think as both an autist and a jew to start a campaign against ableism and racism, for details, contact me in private :wink:

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 6:46 pm

themanfromuranus wrote:
andrethemoogle wrote:
i can strongly relate to that, as a gamer and a person who watching youtube alot it is a horrible sight on youtube, it is just disgusting how ignorant this hillbillies can be. for gods sake, in my living hell of israhell the word autistic (my identity, one of my best traits) beign use as an insult on a daily basis, most of my peers do not know i am autistic so they using this word and every time someone using autistic as an insuld or arab or black or jew or other minorities names as an insult, a small part of me die. i think as both an autist and a jew to start a campaign against ableism and racism, for details, contact me in private :wink:

It's not only the Southerners as well, it's from all over the place.

This Dark Syde Phil fellow was making jokes about Asperger's the other day, I called him out on his crap, he claimed he didn't know what it was and gave me a "apology" that was equivalent to crocodile tears in text form. He's a real piece of garbage as well, makes lots of sexist, misogynistic, racist, ableist and other vile manner of "jokes". Same can be said for guys like Game Grumps, who tend to use the "R" word a lot.

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2014, 7:17 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
themanfromuranus wrote:
andrethemoogle wrote:

It's not only the Southerners as well, it's from all over the place.

This Dark Syde Phil fellow was making jokes about Asperger's the other day, I called him out on his crap, he claimed he didn't know what it was and gave me a "apology" that was equivalent to crocodile tears in text form. He's a real piece of garbage as well, makes lots of sexist, misogynistic, racist, ableist and other vile manner of "jokes". Same can be said for guys like Game Grumps, who tend to use the "R" word a lot.
i had my run ins with this two idiots , two scums who picking on the weak, imagine one of them will have a child with a disability, then they would have act much better as human beings , and not as(excuse my french) two turds. but in another though, who will have kids with this two walking dumpsters? i just wish that youtube will ban them if enough people will report them

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 7:40 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:

Someone should only be considered an enemy if they make strategic calculated attempts to harm you in some way. These gamers are just regurgitating memes and cultural cliches. Why the siege mentality?

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 7:49 pm

Ectryon wrote:
andrethemoogle wrote:

Someone should only be considered an enemy if they make strategic calculated attempts to harm you in some way. These gamers are just regurgitating memes and cultural cliches. Why the siege mentality?

It's just that when you think you're starting to watch someone decent and they make disparaging comments, it gets annoying. Plus the gaming networks that employ these idiots are just as much to blame for not taking action.

SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2014, 8:10 pm

I'll try to be wise here. Just ignore all of them. I'm a gamer myself but have long refused all of that, don't watch gaming videos and gaming networks, even refused playing online games where I can ear or read what other are saying, just to avoid all this hate, unless it's an FPS, then I just cap the mother f****r with a nice headshot, and don't even answer back. But really, I've stopped playing online and only play solo.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2014, 9:51 pm

SpirosD wrote:

The Landover Baptist Church is not real. It is a satirical website that mocks the Christian Right. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_right.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2014, 11:21 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
SpirosD wrote:

The Landover Baptist Church is not real. It is a satirical website that mocks the Christian Right. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_right.

Thanks for the info, didn't know about that, now I'm kind of reassured...
But still doesn't changes what I wrote before, and I'm pretty sure some would love to lock us up and throw the key.

SignOfLazarus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2014, 12:04 am

Ooh! Ooh! Anyone up for campaigning against generalizations and divisiveness?

SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

SignOfLazarus wrote:
Ooh! Ooh! Anyone up for campaigning against generalizations and divisiveness?

Sign me in